• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    How many of the people on this board plan to attend a Tea Party this Independence Day?
    I have not typically been the type that the sky is falling but beginning the last few months of the Bush Administration to the current Obamamaniacs, we have been loosing our rights,money, and freedoms at an alarming rate. I have finally been awakened out of my comfortable stupor (sp) and realize I need to get involved and get involved right now to try and stop this govt from spending our way into a national tradgedy and to try and stop the loss of freedoms. They may not be coming after the 2nd right now but there is another 3.5 YEARS of this coming.
    We all need to make our voices heard with protests, contact to our representatives, and at the election polls.
    I plan to be at the Indianapolis Tea Party and hope to see other fellow INGO members there as well!!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'll be at the Valparaiso rally, 2pm at the courthouse.

Glad to have you with us. The Freedom Rallies are worth going to and help get the word out. The spectacle it creates downtown is really cool.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I will be there, just look for the old fat biker guy with a big yellow Gadsen flag... Unless it rains then Ill be incognito in a rain poncho...:D

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    What exactly is being protested at these tea parties? Is there someplace to get more information?

p.s. the Patriot Act was signed into law in October 2001... so I assume when the OP says that we started loosing our rights during the last few months of the Bush administration, he is referring to the period from October 2001 through January 2009... I guess that IS a 'few' months.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    more info can be found Indiana Tea Party

primarily it is a protest against the govt representatives that no longer represent their citizens, out of control govt spending,and the govt operating outside of the Constitution authority in some aspects

Last edited:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    What exactly is being protested at these tea parties? Is there someplace to get more information?

p.s. the Patriot Act was signed into law in October 2001... so I assume when the OP says that we started loosing our rights during the last few months of the Bush administration, he is referring to the period from October 2001 through January 2009... I guess that IS a 'few' months.

I think the general message of the last Tea Parties ( in April ) was, "All of you who have been elected to go to Washington during the last 16 years or so, are totally out of control, and we are tired of it. Very tired of it."

IMHO, the current crop of Bozos are just the straw the broke the camel's back.

Slim7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Fishers
    I'll be there with the family. Not sure yet who all that will include. Most likely be the one surrounded by a bunch of kids. I want them to see the system in action. Also, curious to see what sort of media coverage these will get, want the kids to begin to learn how to interpret the media.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I hope some people give the rallies a serious look, they aren't a waste of time. You are surrounding yourself with patriotic Americans on our nation's holiday and perhaps causing sheepish passers-by to come over and see what we are talking about. The idea is to wake up some of the clueless so that they do not keep voting for these liberal crooks.

Top Bottom