• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sorry, I added the "and Guns" in there to get people to open, but there is a quote by some genius at the end of the article with a gun comment.

Burger King travels the world and visits third world countries and gives these people Whoppers and McDonald's Big Mac and get them to taste test it...............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Lgcor-jxLY]YouTube - Whopper Virgins[/ame]

Burger King's "Whopper Virgins" Advertisement Ignites Controversy (VIDEO)

The article basically says that BK is exploiting impoverished nations and third world countries...By giving them free food.

Oh, and don't forget paying them to be in commercials.

One woman had the following to say about the new add campaign, "It's outrageous," said Sharon Akabas of the Institute of Human Nutrition at Columbia University. "What's next? Are we going to start taking guns out to some of these remote places and ask them which one they like better?"

What do you guys think?

I think it is a idea is retarded, but people will find anything to complain about...Especially hippies.:)

gunbunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2008
    Boilermaker Country
    Well, it is a *Whopper*. Ewww.

I shudder to think of what one of those does to the digestive system of a non-habitual greasy-burger-eater. Oh, the horrors!

Plus, a whopper with bacon & cheese offends most major religions. Even Christianity has rules about gluttony.

The article basically says that BK is exploiting impoverished nations and third world countries...By giving them free food.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008

Don't laugh. On that theme, Nestle company once had a "promotion" where they went to impoverished nations and gave nursing mothers there a "free" sample of baby formula.

Well, the mothers tried it. Then, when it was finished, many of them found that they'd dried up. The babies weren't yet ready to be weaned. Do the math.

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    No matter what you do you will offend one of the "Offended Ones".
    Being offended has become an industry in the USA.
    Next Peta will protest because they are feeding those poor folks Meat.

Where in the Constitution, Declaration of Indipendence, or Bill of Rights does it say you have the "Right to not be Offended".

I say we send all of the "Offended Ones" to Antarctica and let them eat penguin or Freeze, which ever comes first. :twocents:

We need a Rants Section. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    No matter what you do you will offend one of the "Offended Ones".
    Being offended has become an industry in the USA.
    Next Peta will protest because they are feeding those poor folks Meat.

Where in the Constitution, Declaration of Indipendence, or Bill of Rights does it say you have the "Right to not be Offended".

I say we send all of the "Offended Ones" to Antarctica and let them eat penguin or Freeze, which ever comes first. :twocents:

We need a Rants Section. :D

Yep, I'm sure Jesse and Al would be over there if they were serving them black angus.

Or if they weren't serving black angus they'd be over there because they weren't.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    so. now finding unbiased taste testers is a bad idea when looking for unbiased taste tests?

some people wake up in the morning LOOKING for something to ****ing bitch and cry about. i wish someone would give them a reality bitch slap, take away their starbucks and iphones, put them into a persons life who has PROBLEMS to worry about. sick kids, sick parents, sick spouse, no job, no food, no heat or water.... maybe lack of indoor plumbing. REAL problems plauging MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people. not nonissues made up to cause a shift to "their" side of an "arguement".

**** dumbshits like that.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    so. now finding unbiased taste testers is a bad idea when looking for unbiased taste tests?

some people wake up in the morning LOOKING for something to ****ing bitch and cry about. i wish someone would give them a reality bitch slap, take away their starbucks and iphones, put them into a persons life who has PROBLEMS to worry about. sick kids, sick parents, sick spouse, no job, no food, no heat or water.... maybe lack of indoor plumbing. REAL problems plauging MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people. not nonissues made up to cause a shift to "their" side of an "arguement".

**** dumbshits like that.

Tell us how you really feel.:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'll take the Big Mac.

Actually, for a long time I used to go to McDonalds and would get a double quarter pounder and have it dressed like a Mac, but now apparently they don't allow that anymore.:scratch:

So I asked for a side of Big Mac Sauce and they told me they can't do that so I said ok fine, give me some "thousand island" dressing and they told me they don't have that...What effing restaurant that serves salads doesn't have thousand island??? Granted, I wouldn't be caught dead using anything other than full-fat ranch on a salad, but still???

Top Bottom