tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo2_250.gif

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Considering many of the recent bans were related to the rule and enforcement, it's relevant. Bans are the only way we know where the moving goal posts are at any given time.

I think ____ that ________ has got to ______ completely______. ______ ____________ ___ is not only _____. Is it possible to _____ or at least ______.

There can't be _______ ____ and make sure _______.

Anyone else agree about ______?

This post has been sanitized for your convenience and to insure no person(s), non-person(s), either living, non-living or undead are offended, insulted, belittled, inspired, depressed or butthurt in any foreseeable form in reality or delusional thought.

As long as no marklars are marklared, we shouldn't have any marklar.

PLEASE my friends, start your own thread for those kind of posts and or take it to the appropriate forum.

I don't know what happened to the first thread...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ...this is not where questions (or commentary on forum policy) are posed to the INGO staff, the Support/Suggestions forum is for that. ...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please link your griping threads as we'd all like to follow and or participate, but at least some of us would like to keep this thread open. Thank you.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

PLEASE my friends, start your own thread for those kind of posts and or take it to the appropriate forum.

Please link your griping threads as we'd all like to follow and or participate, but at least some of us would like to keep this thread open. Thank you.

I understand what you are trying to do here. But in light of recent events it is really hard to hold the line you are asking for. With out some snarky humor we would all have to take this in total seriousness.
    I would like to see it stay un-locked.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lebowski and Fargo are only in time-out, which is set to expire in a few days.

Thank you for the info sir!
    Also, my apologies if I've started any turmoil with my threads of nosiness. Your good work along with the rest of the staff's is totally appreciated!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Lebowski and Fargo are only in time-out, which is set to expire in a few days.

Thanks for the update Paul. Hopefully every one will get along and play nice when they come back. I am with BW. I would hate to see this thread get locked. I'll do my bst to stay OT with this thread. Thanks for bringing this back BW!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

"Those" kinds of posts kind of go hand in hand with this thread. The whole point of the original thread was to document who was banned and why. Who was banned tells us far more than who crossed the line. It tells us where the line was. So, no, I can't honor your request.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    My wife would like an admin to ban me. I spend to much time here.
    If fact my cell phone and data plan might like it come mid-November tree stand INGO time if the deer don't walk by.

By the way I think we are all einstiens at something. Old Albert really was not all that smart he borrowed lots of ideas from his wife and mistress plus many of his fellow brainiacs he hung with. If you really wanted to offend someone for being smart maybe you should have do it like so: "I was not talking to you Tesla" something along those lines.

I love these threads I do have an infraction or 2 but I stay out of the politics section now a self imposed ban.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Those" kinds of posts kind of go hand in hand with this thread.

Not this one.
    They go hand in hand with this one: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ere-we-*****-about-ingo-~~-2.html#post5335735

The whole point of the original thread was to document who was banned and why.

Correct, with this provision;
    "this thread is about the WHO and the WHY as opposed to whining and fussing about various interpretations of rules and how they are enforced."
    The same as in this thread, discussion surrounding INGOers opinion of the rules along with their interpretation of "lines" should be done elsewhere.

I can't honor your request.

That is your choice, although I would still respectfully ask that you do otherwise. Thank you.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You were busy picking out baby names.

Fair enough. Typical mom shutting me down when I'm trying to have fun.

:dunno: Isn't that what moms are for?

You could at least do my laundry for me too.

Now ground him :D

In case you missed the memo, we're actually trying to keep this one on topic.

Carry on here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...status-update-thread-part-104-shaun-dead.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom