• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN

Soo.... we're all friends again. Bacon all around !!!

2w3b9n6.png

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Slapping a well respected friend, and advertiser in the face isnt the best way t

This is good that the FIRST complaint that I have heard on ProFire Arms&Supply has been "Cured" with Bacon....

Otherwise, I think that there would be some reverse slapping involved??? Bill.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Not to rain on the love-fest for Profire, but I've talked to Andrew on the phone about two different items and did not hear back from him on either. I asked about mil-surp powder the first time and pulled 147gr 308 bullets the second time. In both instances he said he would check into it and get back to me, but never did. I also sent him a PM about the bullets and waited about a week before I decided to try calling him. He apologized for missing the PM (I'm sure he's a busy guy) but after talking to him directly, over the phone, and still not getting a call back on the bullets, I just decided to locate them elsewhere.

Sorry to be the wet blanket, but I'm a consumer with a 3-strikes rule...and Andrew struck out in my score book. I'm sure his loads are safe and effective, but his failure to get back to me, repeatedly, has soured my confidence in working with him.

Top Bottom