9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    hat001.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The picture is pointless, Jesus ain't a white European, didn't ya know?
    Never said he was a white European. Not sure what your point is. If it's because the shade of white you're speaking of. You may want to rethink that. Take a look at the Israeli orthodox jews...pretty pasty white fellas..They're definitely not arabs nor was Jesus...My previous post was just to gently make people think. I had not intention on busting anyone's chops as i think you'll see. But your comment about "pointless"........ Think about it this way, imagine we have some liberal idiots, redsidents of the USA, at a flag burning where they are burning homemade flags... Is it pointless because the flags don't look exactly like the real mcoy? Or is is still disgraceful? No need to get a pissing match going here, because if you're honest with yourself, you'll get it.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Is He your Lord? Ask yourself that question. Are you allowing Him to lord over your life? And if so, ask yourself if this representation is fitting for your Lord. Think about it.

"Fitting?" As in the poster should be what? Stoned??

Would I post the pic? Very unlikely. I considered a "GotMidget.Com" bumper sticker on my cooler though and my wife talked me out of it as being "insensitive." We'll see...

Somehow the response regarding this post/pic seems to carry the same feeling of insult as the cartoon riots... same sentiment, just a bit more calm. Being "PC" is not something reserved solely for the liberal camp.

danishcartoondemonstrationlondon.jpg

I wouldn't post it but raking him over the coals for it feels a bit... Taliban-esque.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    "Fitting?" As in the poster should be what? Stoned??

Would I post the pic? Very unlikely. I considered a "GotMidget.Com" bumper sticker on my cooler though and my wife talked me out of it as being "insensitive." We'll see...

Somehow the response regarding this post/pic seems to carry the same feeling of insult as the cartoon riots... same sentiment, just a bit more calm. Being "PC" is not something reserved solely for the liberal camp.

I wouldn't post it but raking him over the coals for it feels a bit... Taliban-esque.

Your post is utterly out of line. The picture of Jesus Christ is offensive. To pretend otherwise is dishonest. For people to object to that deliberately offensive picture is in no way comparable to the terrorists you have equated him with. In fact, the intimidation that is embodied in your post more closely equates you with the Taliban than the poster you directed it at. I know some of you don't like it, but even Christians are allowed to express the fact they are offended when someone is acting like an ass.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Never said he was a white European. Not sure what your point is. If it's because the shade of white you're speaking of. You may want to rethink that. Take a look at the Israeli orthodox jews...pretty pasty white fellas..They're definitely not arabs nor was Jesus...My previous post was just to gently make people think. I had not intention on busting anyone's chops as i think you'll see. But your comment about "pointless"........ Think about it this way, imagine we have some liberal idiots, redsidents of the USA, at a flag burning where they are burning homemade flags... Is it pointless because the flags don't look exactly like the real mcoy? Or is is still disgraceful? No need to get a pissing match going here, because if you're honest with yourself, you'll get it.

ROFL, you actually took that seriously...

Step back from the keyboard and take a breath. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom