• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    It seems that some fool tried to get on to White House property with a gun in his hand and got shot in the chest for his effort.

Like that was a big surprize. What goes through a guys thoughts that makes him think that is a good idea? Lets see how far we get carrying a gun up to the White House? We have how many check stations to go through?

Next will come, how did he get a gun? A handgun no less. He has to be nuts.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    It's ok for Big Brother to have armed security, yet we the mere peasantry are told we can not take the responsibilty of owning firearms for personal protection. Go figure...

jwill622

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2016
    Sellersburg
    Both sides of the government and all the people that want to force their beliefs on everyone is what is driving this country crazy . Follow the constitution and laws while keeping your opinions to yourself or who ever cares about them. Like the stupid lady with 12 kids screaming that target is the devil. If you don't like it don't go there, but whatever bathroom rules isn't going to keep me from picking up my high blood pressure medicine from the pharm.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Could it be that the administration is making people crazy?

Nah, crazy people are always crazy. Now if you said this administration has made more crazy people willing to act on their craziness, then I'd have to agree.

Top Bottom