• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    PM is not an American, and therefore not protected by the 1A. He is a foreign agent attempting to subvert our constitution, and should be treated no differently than a Soviet spy. He truly should be deported, this is not a joke.

Seems to me that our constitution along with the love for or understanding of liberty has already been subverted. If it werent, then his comments would be benign and not even worthy of discusion.

The only strength the constitution has is the will of the people to uphold it. Many, or rather most people living in this "union" (not really a union if you cannot leave it, which makes it a Nation) do not understand it, care about it, or more importantly care about the liberty it should provide/protect.

That said, god forbid we leave those whom have put the constitution out to pasture to thier own demise. We must all go down with the Federal ship. Or so ive been told by all those who claim to want to save this "Nation".

Last edited:

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    If bad ideas cannot be defeated in America without threatening people with detainment or deportation, then this country doesn't deserve the freedoms some of you think that you are defending.

If it is possible to subvert individual liberty with the stroke of a pen, then you lost them long before the law was written.
    Once freedom is out of the minds of the population, it is already gone and just a matter of time in a "Democracy". And thats what most of us have been convinced we live in, a Democracy.
    And I know its true, because we always go around the world spreading it.

407606_10151124169242896_1692125306_n.jpg

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I could not believe it 76,000 + signatures and climbing, this petition has more signatures than some of the anti gun petitions I have seen.

Could only hope he gets at least a call from the white house press secretary or an Obama aid informing him about this.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I could not believe it 76,000 + signatures and climbing, this petition has more signatures than some of the anti gun petitions I have seen.

Could only hope he gets at least a call from the white house press secretary or an Obama aid informing him about this.

Nah, Obama's cell phone doesn't get very good reception on Hawaiian Golf Courses..

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    I heard he might, just might stop playing golf because he heard a rumor that we have something like a economy issues going on back here in the statesl

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    PM is not an American, and therefore not protected by the 1A. He is a foreign agent attempting to subvert our constitution, and should be treated no differently than a Soviet spy. He truly should be deported, this is not a joke.
    Your interpretation falls flat after reading the first 5 words of the Bill of Rights.

"Congress shall make no law..."

The 1st Amendment is an unconditional restriction on the Government, not a privilege granted to certain classes of people.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Your interpretation falls flat after reading the first 5 words of the Bill of Rights.

"Congress shall make no law..."

The 1st Amendment is an unconditional restriction on the Government, not a privilege granted to certain classes of people.

I agree with Ramboner. As disgusting as Westboro Church is in their efforts to protest every single funeral of fallen brothers and sisters, their right to do so is exactly what the 1a covers. Seems to me that the masses have forgotten this long ago. If Joe Blo wants to say something it is free speech, but when Jimmy Blo says something Joe doesn't like it is grounds for action? I am sad to inform those same masses that this is in fact speech protected under the 1a either way. I akin Westboro to the dogsh*t I step on in my backyard.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I agree with Ramboner. As disgusting as Westboro Church is in their efforts to protest every single funeral of fallen brothers and sisters, their right to do so is exactly what the 1a covers. Seems to me that the masses have forgotten this long ago. If Joe Blo wants to say something it is free speech, but when Jimmy Blo says something Joe doesn't like it is grounds for action? I am sad to inform those same masses that this is in fact speech protected under the 1a either way. I akin Westboro to the dogsh*t I step on in my backyard.

What? Dog :poop: is just a slight annoyance. I agree that they have the right to say stupid stuff but they're not on the same level as dog :poop:.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    What? Dog :poop: is just a slight annoyance. I agree that they have the right to say stupid stuff but they're not on the same level as dog :poop:.

True, I formally apologize to Dog sh*t everywhere. I will no longer belittle your existence in comparison with Westboro. They are now the lowest thing right next to child molesters, rapists, thieves, and murderers.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I got into a Twitter snit with one of my fave webcomic artists over gun ownership/control after Century 16. I mentioned McDonald v Chicago and D.C. v Heller. He claimed D.C. v Heller was not new. He claimed it was almost 30 years old. :n00b:

When I replied that it was only about 4 years old, he blocked me from being able to read his tweets. Of course, that only works when I'm authenticated with Twitter. A naked browser can still read them, which makes such blocking pointless.

Dave-O

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    New Albany
    I quit watching the Communist news network or CNN about a week or so ago. Someone told me that apparently Piers may not be laughing any more about this. The person told me that he may have been pulled because they have not run a new show of his in the past few nights, they have been showing reruns.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I quit watching the Communist news network or CNN about a week or so ago. Someone told me that apparently Piers may not be laughing any more about this. The person told me that he may have been pulled because they have not run a new show of his in the past few nights, they have been showing reruns.

Piers Morgan is suppose to be on tonight the past few nights have been following a holiday. Perhaps he had planned to be off?

If anything happened, it was because he believes the bible should be amended to include gay marriage.

But here is some more fuel for the collective hate of Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan says Bible and Constitution are flawed

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Piers Morgan is suppose to be on tonight the past few nights have been following a holiday. Perhaps he had planned to be off?

If anything happened, it was because he believes the bible should be amended to include gay marriage.

But here is some more fuel for the collective hate of Piers Morgan.

Piers Morgan says Bible and Constitution are flawed

That's funny... It served us well for over 200 years. Methinks it is Piers Morgan who is flawed.

Top Bottom