• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I was looking at the .gov website. I can't legally receive the military records of someone else without their signed release. But according to JY's hatchet man, he just calls up and gets other people's records sent to him. How does that work?

In WETSU's defense, he doesn't just "call up." It's TWO phone calls.

That's twice as hard.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Y'all act like those kind of calls don't happen all the time off the record. lol

You can do a lot "Off the record" with the right juice. That could be a brother in law, girl friend, drinking buddy or political pull. I know it happens but did it. That is the real question..............;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Y'all act like those kind of calls don't happen all the time off the record. lol

Of course they happen, but without proof, who cares? The ****ing admin was taking WETSU's word as gospel without asking questions. When does that ever happen? Oh yeah, Yeager mentioned this site in a youtube video, so why not pile on the guy that doesn't like him.

I'm not saying which party is telling the truth. I just find the silence odd.

IF Jeremy is doing what he says he is doing, then he may not have a whole lot of free time. He might log on here (and FB) from time to time, but if he doesn't have enough time right now to articulate a good rebuttal and put together proof (if he so chooses to provide), then not responding might be for the best right now. I honestly don't know.

If months pass and he just decides to never post again, well then maybe he got called out on his BS and can't back up his claims...Again, we wouldn't know either way.

I certainly wouldn't blame him for not wanting to post proof of some stuff just because someone (who has NEVER served) claims to "know people."

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

LOL is right. Some random civilian with no military service whatsoever just calls up the Pentagon and asks for off-the-record records. Yeah, that happens all the time. You could only make that BS deeper by trying to convince me he (civilian) got special treatment for his request because he dropped Yeager's name when he made the calls.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Of course they happen, but without proof, who cares? The ****ing admin was taking WETSU's word as gospel without asking questions. When does that ever happen? Oh yeah, Yeager mentioned this site in a youtube video, so why not pile on the guy that doesn't like him.

IF Jeremy is doing what he says he is doing, then he may not have a whole lot of free time. He might log on here (and FB) from time to time, but if he doesn't have enough time right now to articulate a good rebuttal and put together proof (if he so chooses to provide), then not responding might be for the best right now. I honestly don't know.

If months pass and he just decides to never post again, well then maybe he got called out on his BS and can't back up his claims...Again, we wouldn't know either way.

I certainly wouldn't blame him for not wanting to post proof of some stuff just because someone (who has NEVER served) claims to "know people."

I talked to Jeremy a few weeks ago when he came to my house. It will be quite a while since he's being deployed shortly after Christmas.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    Pre-MOB for Guard units can last 2+ months (mine lasted 4, just depends on your mission). You spend the whole time getting qualified on everything, training, getting all your stuff in order (will and power of attorney), and whatever else. It's non stop. Most bases either don't have internet except for the MWR or make you pay for it, which costs a pretty penny. You do not get leave often or at all, depending on chain of command.

That being said, I'm sure he has much more important things to worry about than what some random online individual has to say about his service record.

Also, nice thread tags.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    IF Jeremy is doing what he says he is doing, then he may not have a whole lot of free time.

I PM'd him on December 3rd. As I said in the OP, my son has a question for him. I have received nothing from him. And I don't consider myself to be someone he wouldn't take the time to answer if he had the time. Though take that for what it's worth. Reading that other thread has opened my eyes to what a lousy judge of character I really am.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I PM'd him on December 3rd. As I said in the OP, my son has a question for him. I have received nothing from him. And I don't consider myself to be someone he wouldn't take the time to answer if he had the time. Though take that for what it's worth. Reading that other thread has opened my eyes to what a lousy judge of character I really am.

Jeremy has had several stints where he doesn't post here for awhile, as have a lot of people here...It's called life.

Bold part: What do you mean?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Jeremy has had several stints where he doesn't post here for awhile, as have a lot of people here...It's called life.

I know. People are claiming his absence/silence is evidence of guilt. My point was that there's no reason for him to ignore me, especially when it was a simple PM response. He could easily answer me without having to address the other issue. No one would be the wiser to it either...so no one could say, "Yeah, well, you answered her, but couldn't face the music with us, huh?"

Bold part: What do you mean?

Cora Munro says it better than I: "Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you."

Replace Duncan with an INGO member here, and INGO member there, and viola.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I know. People are claiming his absence/silence is evidence of guilt. My point was that there's no reason for him to ignore me, especially when it was a simple PM response. He could easily answer me without having to address the other issue. No one would be the wiser to it either...so no one could say, "Yeah, well, you answered her, but couldn't face the music with us, huh?"

Cora Munro says it better than I: "Duncan, you are a man with a few admirable qualities, but taken as a whole, I was wrong to have thought so highly of you."

Replace Duncan with an INGO member here, and INGO member there, and viola.

Yeah, that's what I assumed you meant, but I'm not sure which INGO member you are talking about.

Keyword: Which

There are several that fit.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Yeah, that's what I assumed you meant, but I'm not sure which INGO member you are talking about.

Keyword: Which

There are several that fit.

My list starts with you, printcraft, any new members with less than 50 posts, myself, and anyone that has ever had an opinion that doesn't line up with the mob.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Do not see how those he trained could be affected without being directly involved. It is the internet and I hate to be wrong but won't be a first.

Folks love to stir the poop pile from the safety of a keyboard. Believe what you will.

I probably didn't say what I meant right. Posting on an ipad from bed doesn't help with being accurate.

Let's just make a generic example. I get on a public forum and state that I am really connected and know how to illegally obtain information on people. You churchmouse are a LEO. You decide to come to me for training for something else but knowing of my alleged abilities. Now at some later point in time you become embroiled in a case where you are accused by some scumbag defendant of illegally obtaining evidence against him. I could see the right scumbag defense attorney that knew of the situation making some hay with this information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom