• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I do in fact love me some Beech Grove Guns. They are located in Beech Grove off Main Street. Good group of people who have treated me well. Also, I have purchased two brand new Glocks from them, one had to be ordered, and neither were near $600.
    If not them, at least try to help out a INGO vendor.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Bradis has great prices too.

Also, don't rule out buying used. You can find great deals right here on INGO. I would definitely place a "WTB Glock 23" add in the classifieds.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    +1 to Bradis. They have new and used Glocks in almost every flavor. You can find what you want right here on the INGO site. I have tried posting in the WTB section but got no results. Instead, I recommend that you use the search tab at the top of the screen and type in Glock 23 for sale. I have found that I really enjoy buying and selling with other INGO members.

The benefit to doing this as that you can look through all the closed topics to see what that model has sold for. This will give you an idea of the actual price you should pay for a used piece.

Good Luck

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Bradis is big into Glocks. They have a great inventory of them and you might be able to haggle enough to get one of those hats thrown in! haha

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Corner of 10th and Ritter ........ No SN, sights on the right side for shooting gansta and you can get it for under $300.

I kid, I kid.

My business usually goes to Bradis. Great folks and they are closest to me.

IndyRon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I used to think Bradis. I've found that the guys at Plainfield Shooting Supply have any model glock for $10-20 cheaper, and when you walk in they actually will welcome you and demonstrate some customer service.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    If you happen to be leo or retired military, try Steven R Jenkins. You cannot beat the Glock discount price for leo/military. Fantastic prices but you have to buy at specified dealer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Some great suggestions here. I'd call Bradis, BGF and Plainfield and see which had the best deal. I don't think you would go wrong with any of those shops, based on my direct dealings with all of them.

G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    I, too, would post a WTB ad on here. You'll most likely receive a gun that has been well taken care of and maybe even some "extras" that wouldn't come with the gun in a retail shop. I can't wait to get to 50 posts to put up my own WTT/WTB/WTS ads!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I, too, would post a WTB ad on here. You'll most likely receive a gun that has been well taken care of and maybe even some "extras" that wouldn't come with the gun in a retail shop. I can't wait to get to 50 posts to put up my own WTT/WTB/WTS ads!

Got $10? Site Supporter is the way to go!

jdg0724

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Plainfield
    I think Plainfield Shooting Supplies would have the lowest prices on Glocks in the area. I have always found Bradis's prices to be a little higher than PSS. Bradis is my second go to spot. The prices there are reasonable.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I think Plainfield Shooting Supplies would have the lowest prices on Glocks in the area. I have always found Bradis's prices to be a little higher than PSS. Bradis is my second go to spot. The prices there are reasonable.

If OL Bob has a used 23 you can really make out on that.. I would guess you could get a LINB one for $425 or less:)
    Hard to beat OL Bob, trading or buying outright:yesway:

VaqueroEM

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    South side of Indy
    Well, I went to BGF and bought one. The price could not be beat. And if it could, I would have spent the savings in gas. They did me right, as usual, when I went in.

I have posted reports for Bradis too. I like those guys and have bought numerous guns in there. I like to go in Bradis and look around. And if I need something special they order it right away!

But when I want to BS with some guys, buy a gun, and hang out... BGF is where I go. Always a good group of guys working in there who are willing and love to BS with ya.

Anyway... I found my G23 and made my purchase. So tomorrow, I will be shooting all day! :ar15:

Top Bottom