Where do you usually get Glock Magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hzhang92

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Indianapolis
    After reading some recent news of Indy, I feel like I need some extra magazines beside the two factory one. I was browsing on the internet, saw this website, Glock 19 9mm 15rd Magazines Gen4, does anyone bought anything from this website before? Is this website trust worth? Do you have any suggestions about buying Glock magazines?

Thanks in advance!

:patriot:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I have used Botach Tactical many times successfully. However, their customer service can leave something to be desired.

You can check local gun stores. Glocks are very, very common. So most gun stores try to keep these magazines in stock.

Here are a few other reputable websites that happen to show some magazines in stock as of this writing...

Factory Glock 9mm G19 15 Round Generation 4 Magazine For Sale - 15 Rounds

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=GLMF19115

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    After reading some recent news of Indy, I feel like I need some extra magazines beside the two factory one. I was browsing on the internet, saw this website, Glock 19 9mm 15rd Magazines Gen4, does anyone bought anything from this website before? Is this website trust worth? Do you have any suggestions about buying Glock magazines?

Thanks in advance!

:patriot:

I've read horror stories about BoTach. Be advised.

As was said above, most shops carry Glock magazines. I bought mine at Plainfield Shooting Supplies. They have a good stock.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ags armament & consulting

they're a site supporter and a local business here, and i very highly recommend them.

EDIT.. just checked and out of stock.
    in light of that.. midway is usually a good go-to joint.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I just pick them up local, usually from Midwest. I'm on their email list, so when theirs a deal on them I stop in and pick up a few.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    If you're looking for them to be shipped to your door I've always had exceptional service and delivery times from cdnninvestments.com. 9.95 flat rate shipping so buy a few at a time :)

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    The Glock Mags at Botach are the real deal.

@ $25 with 10% off right now and free shipping on everything they sell, it's a no brainer IF they happen to be in stock.

Botach is fine to deal with, customer service leaves a lot to be desired, but overall; in my experiences they have been excellent.

Top Bottom