Where do you get your political shirts/hats?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So I have come to ingo for fashion advice.

My fiancé has a new extremely liberal friend that thinks they’re smart. They don’t like me even though I’ve never discussed my political beliefs. I guess I don’t give off the liberal vibes. I’m not allowed to say anything because it’ll hurt their snowflake feelings if their ignorant beliefs are challenged and they’ll feel threatened. I think they know that my fiancé protects them from me telling them off. My fiancé doesn’t believe in their stupid views but she’s nice to them. I don’t normally wear political clothing. I keep my opinions to myself but I am sick of hearing them talk and would love to **** them off.

I have a few 2a shirts and a white maga hat from Trumps first election. The hat is too dorky for me and is very weirdly proportioned making me look like a tall Mario brother. Anyone have any good websites to buy some clothing? I’d prefer a hat so I can easily throw it on whenever they’re around. If I could get another maga hat that’s not so dorky shaped I’d probably go that route but all I’m seeing is sellers from china on eBay.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    This place has some good 2a stuff

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ex-wife bought me a couple from here that are very nice quality shirts:

Don't know about all of their shirts, but the ones I have are very high quality. I also have one direct from CZ and one from Vortex that are extremely nice. A lot of shirts I buy from Amazon, though the quality is hit or miss.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont have a source, but this was my go-to shirt when I wanted to annoy my SiL.

yesterday I had this basic design on while OCing. (only because the shirt is too small to cover my pistol) . I found myself in line behind a woman wearing RBG socks. Too bad she was oblivious to her surroundings. It would have been fun to tick her off. LOL

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I like this sentiment. There are a few more here without the profanity.

1689547055895.png

Top Bottom