• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    Ok I think I got the pole fixed please if you voted before vote again in this one and this time you can vote more than once to account for multiple knives!

Nevermind, good ol fantasy football ticker updated and I didnt get the pole set before it posted... I give up! Mods please remove this from my post count it's worthless!!!!

Last edited:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    this thread WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i carry my Klingon war blade strapped to my back, as any good mall ninja does!!!

(and i'm repping the person who busts in here and tells us the REAL name of said blade!!)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    this thread WILL NOT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i carry my Klingon war blade strapped to my back, as any good mall ninja does!!!

(and i'm repping the person who busts in here and tells us the REAL name of said blade!!)

bat'leth:rockwoot: I called a trekkie friend of mine, I knew he was good for something.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Some geek used a re-creation of one of those in a crime/altercation and the morning crew on 93.1 WIBC was talking about it, some geek caller called in and he knew all about it, it was actually pretty funny because he was just so serious about the whole star trek thing. He knew their language and all sorts of stuff, I was just amazed.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    Some geek used a re-creation of one of those in a crime/altercation and the morning crew on 93.1 WIBC was talking about it, some geek caller called in and he knew all about it, it was actually pretty funny because he was just so serious about the whole star trek thing. He knew their language and all sorts of stuff, I was just amazed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhBVvq0yQeE]YouTube - bat'leth used to rob a 7-11[/ame]

Top Bottom