• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Yeah.

Five Guys is off-limits, much like schools, government buildings, courthouses, etc.

The dude had a special license to carry there.

Huh? How is it off limits? 5 Guys in general or this specific one?

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Yesterday
    Green tree pet center in Clarksville
    OC in a Blackhawks holster. Not sure what kind of hand gun
    Fellow was wearing a white TShirt and faded jeans.

As he was walking out the door with his wife I pointed at his weapon, thanked him, and told him I was glad to see it.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Thread from the dead...

Yesterday at Best Buy in Greenwood, saw a gentleman wearing a square (large) smartphone style leather holster on his belt.
    (I can't remember the brand name, but it's stamped with a chrome "SP" on the outside of it and it looks like a leather cell phone case)

I walked up to him and said, "that's an awfully big cell phone you got on your hip there!"
    He glanced over and grinned a bit with a delayed response as if he were hesitant to explain what was in there.

Before he said anything I said, "What is it... a Ruger cell phone?"

He looked up and laughed once he realized I was also a gun guy and quickly replied that it was a Walther.

I saw an ad for these "concealment" holsters in American Rifleman magazine a while back so that's the only reason I spotted it...
    But to the average joe, they wouldn't think anything of it other than a large cell phone.

Awesome way to carry. :rockwoot:

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Thread from the dead...

Yesterday at Best Buy in Greenwood, saw a gentleman wearing a square (large) smartphone style leather holster on his belt.
    (I can't remember the brand name, but it's stamped with a chrome "SP" on the outside of it and it looks like a leather cell phone case)

I walked up to him and said, "that's an awfully big cell phone you got on your hip there!"
    He glanced over and grinned a bit with a delayed response as if he were hesitant to explain what was in there.

Before he said anything I said, "What is it... a Ruger cell phone?"

He looked up and laughed once he realized I was also a gun guy and quickly replied that it was a Walther.

I saw an ad for these "concealment" holsters in American Rifleman magazine a while back so that's the only reason I spotted it...
    But to the average joe, they wouldn't think anything of it other than a large cell phone.

Awesome way to carry. :rockwoot:

SneakyPete

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Saw some hood dude in the marathon off michigan and 79th walk in with a ruger sr9 (in no holster) stuffed in his basketball shorts as he bought a blunt wrap. Making us all look good...

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    I stopped in the Speedway at US40/Mt Comfort this morning for some coffee, and the couple (late 20's?) in front of me were both OCing. Guy (IBEW shirt) appeared to have a full size Sig or HK, and I think she had a Ruger LCP. When I exited the store there was a LEO out front minding his own business, and the couple had already left. No JBT tactics or anything.... :eek:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    hmm...

34954d1345606857-709-carry-sneakpete_pt709slim_closed-sideview.jpg

071004_Star_Trek_babe.jpg

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    I was sitting at...wait for it...Subway with my son eating. A woman in her mid-20s probably came in. She was carrying what I thought was a pink Glock 19 at the 4 o'clock position. The Subway people didn't seem to care. I told her about Ingo and training so she's probably visited the site by now. The gun ended up being compact size Beretta 9mm of some kind.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    about a week ago I was changing the battery out on my Harley. Dog starts going off and I look behind me a lawn mowing guy was OC'ing across the street. Nice having a dog watching your back while mowing.

armedhoosier451

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Greensburg
    I usually OC during warm weather as I wear tighter shirts without something like a jacket covering. If I don't I pocket carry an LCP but I more often than not open carry my PT145.

Top Bottom