• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Ahhh, on my right hip. We got together to tear out an old deck at the daughters house, and it started getting hot out, so I peeled off the "outer" garment. Roscoe, S&W Model 637, got some sunshine today. :thumbsup:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good one just now. Lady at Kroger OCing, the officer at the front said something to her that I didnt hear, she responded, then he said "I'm safer that you're here, its true." So it sounds like he complimented her, and her OC.

Very cool.

I think he saw mine when I was entering, but hadn't mentioned it.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Friday 5/1. Darlington, Indiana.

Saw this doofus twice. XD carried in the crappy gear pack Fobus holster. On his left side. Grip forward. No gun belt. *sigh*

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Saturday morning about 9:30 at the Menards in Carmel/Westfield. Older gentleman (probably my age, now that I think about it), IWB of a black compact (maybe a Sig?) with his short sleeved shirt tucked in inside. So, it was OC, but could've converted to CC just by untucking the shirt.

[The latter of which is how I was carrying.]

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We (along with seemingly everyone else in Bedford) were at Lowes the other day. I saw a couple of guys OCing. Nobody seemed to notice.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Speedway in Ligonier around 1 probably. Young scrawny guy with a red mowhawk/mullet looking hairdo in front of me was carrying what appeared to be a G2 in a Blackhawk looking holster. Normally i wouldn't give it a second thought but i noticed the gun had NO FRIGGIN MAG in it. I wanted to ask him so bad What he was gonna do with that?!?! Throw it at a bad guy?? I just but my tongue and went about my day.

I understand, if your new to carrying and dont want to carry one in the pipe but carrying without any rounds in the gun at all just seems counterproductive.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Speedway in Ligonier around 1 probably. Young scrawny guy with a red mowhawk/mullet looking hairdo in front of me was carrying what appeared to be a G2 in a Blackhawk looking holster. Normally i wouldn't give it a second thought but i noticed the gun had NO FRIGGIN MAG in it. I wanted to ask him so bad What he was gonna do with that?!?! Throw it at a bad guy?? I just but my tongue and went about my day.

I understand, if your new to carrying and dont want to carry one in the pipe but carrying without any rounds in the gun at all just seems counterproductive.

In all seriousness, it’s possible you could have been doing him a favor. It could be that he didn’t seat the mag and it dislodged while in his car, or something.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Its hard telling what the situation was. My first thought was a pretty smarta** comment so i kept to myself. Looked like it sat low enough in the holster to cover the release though. It was the first time ive ever seen THAT though so i thought id share.

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    Luke's gas station merrivile at 73rd and I 55 I was oc also he was, he was walking out as I I was going in, we noticed each other and nodded and went about out business, been seeing a lot more firearms on hips in the last couple weeks . I suspect we will be seeing a lot more.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    It's been 10 years since I started this thread and a few years since I last visited it. I see OC almost daily now, crazy times. lol

Yesterday walking in the neighborhood I saw 3 while they were mowing there yards.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Bike Night at Horsepower Inc. on Gasoline Alley last night. Everything from tons of tricked-out Harleys to Supermoto machines. The Indianapolis Hell's Angels were there as well. I saw more OC there than anyplace short of the NRA Annual Meetings. And everything from proper holsters to SOB Mexican carry (which could lead to a whole new meaning for "blow your ass off").

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Truck stop in Peru. JB Hunt driver checking tires on rig. Appeared to be Ruger P89 in nylon rig at 4:00. Doofus was so not aware of anything around him as he bent over several times. Training? .....we don’t need no stinking training.

Top Bottom