• ...and so much more!
  • Riflemen14

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    Wells County
    Huntington, Wendys parking lot about dinner time. Two early 20's guys with Glocks in sherpa holsters. One had two belt carried extra mags. Both were in a group of about 6 guys and gals. All were enjoying nice night out. No one seemed bothered they were there.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Aug 10, Casey's General Store in Cloverdale.

1 guy had a 2-tone Ruger P series in a Fobus.

A few customers behind him had some kind of revolver in a horrible holster.

The coolest thing I saw was a custom kydex belt holster for a microtech OTF. It wasn't parallel to the belt line, but it was about 20 degrees up angle. Pretty neat.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Walking into Kroger yesterday, saw a gentleman walking in with a poly gun of some type in a kydex holster. Was going to say something to him but he was too far ahead of me. Was happy to see it however. Later in the store on the same day I complimented another gentleman on his shirt (pro-2A shirt).

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Took the kids to dinner tonight at the Culver's on Olio Rd. in Fishers. There was another Dad there with his family OCing some type of M&P (I think it was a Shield) in a Serpa holster.

I was CCing my G19 and I saw a third guy there, a bit older, who was sloppy CCing. I couldn't see the gun, but the bottom of the holster was visible.

I told my kids, there are at least three armed men here in a dining room of about 20 people. That's a pretty good ratio.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    95% of the time i CC but today i decided to open carry while grocery shopping at Meijer. Nobody seemed to give 2 :poop: Seen 1 other guy with a nice Stainless 1911 open carrying as well.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    At about 7:25 this morning on my commute into the city, dude in black 5.11 pants, black t-shirt, black baseball hat, with 2 or 3 handcuff holders on his belt and a midsize handgun on thigh rig crossing Capitol Ave. at about 33rd Street in Indianapolis. Not a badge or "Police" label on anything. :)

Gotta figure he's some sort of local security down there. He just waited for traffic to stop at the red light, then kinda cut through the cars, no hurry or anything. Totally chill.

AdventureTeamJoe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 10, 2018
    Indy Northside
    Couple of hours ago at Walmart.....older gentleman casually shopping. Rare for me to see left hand OC. Of way more interest was the young man iin black t-shirt and some type of black tactical vest. Wasn't close enough to see if/what he was carrying but did note a MOLLE holster and several mag pouches.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Couple of hours ago at Walmart.....older gentleman casually shopping. Rare for me to see left hand OC. Of way more interest was the young man iin black t-shirt and some type of black tactical vest. Wasn't close enough to see if/what he was carrying but did note a MOLLE holster and several mag pouches.

:rolleyes:

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    A guy on my street always open carries. On and off duty. Off duty is usually a T-shirt tucked into jeans with a 1911 in a leather holster.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We were bell ringing at the Bedford RK today and only saw one OCer. This is a low count. I usually see several. Anyway, this guy had his gun in a holster, clipped into his front pocket. Never saw that way of carrying before. It was, I guess, an outside the pocket holster ;) ?

Top Bottom