When you're browsing the classifieds for guns, which brands/ types do you ignore?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ImNoTech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    Hi Point
    SCCY
    Savage
    DIY package guns AR15 or handguns

I’ve had some cheap firearms and they go bang and with little love could be fairly reliable. But why risk your life with something like that? Now if it’s a range shooter or camping or fishing shooter or fun gun then heck yeah cheap guns are great.

Should do a $250 gun competition. Who can shoot best with their $250 gun

BrettonJudy7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 2, 2017
    GREENFIELD
    The classifieds have been littered with Sigs, CZ's and glocks for at least the last few years (2020 covid hangover?)

So I guess it's safe to say that everyone ignores those?

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I'm not trying to hurt any feelings here, but I'm sure I will. Please take it as lightheartedly as I intend. :D

For me, handguns:
    Glock
    CZ and clones
    Taurus

Rifles:
    Mosin Nagant
    Pull ring swiss guns, whatever they're called.
    SKS

There's more, but I limited it to the top three. I know there are enthusiasts for all of those, and that's fine. We all like different flavors of ice cream too.

When you click "Mark Read" before leaving a classified forum, which threads get marked read without actually being read?
    ARs, CZs, Glox- too "trendy" for me

SmolderOutdoors

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Westfield
    Typically if in the classifieds I’m looking for a certain gun. I often have a shopping list in my mind and I glance to see if one of those particular firearms pops up that’s a fair deal.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm too ******* lazy to post individual items I have for sale, so here is a post with multiple pics and descriptions on a single ad (because you know, it's really expensive to post an ad!)

You can figure out which pics match which descriptions. It's really difficult and expensive to post a useful ad for something I say I want to sell.

Besides, who doesn't enjoy a good matching game?

Check back later if interested. I will do my best to mark certain items in the group with "sold", "spf" etc.

You can play the match game again.

Ah...almost forgot. If anything goes wrong from my laziness, I will complain to ingo.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I rarely check the classifieds. I do once in awhile mostly for reloading supplies such as brass, bullets, powder etc etc.

I need to start looking around more at other things as well. I'm obviously missing out on a lot of fun, and frustration :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I rarely browse the classifieds unless I'm looking for something specific. But, if I am browsing, I do tend to dismiss these because I really have no interest in owning one:

Taurus
    Kel-Tec
    Hi-Point
    SCCY
    XDs
    Walther
    FN

Top Bottom