When you're browsing the classifieds for guns, which brands/ types do you ignore?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    I don't look in the classifieds often. When I do look, I check out things that might interest me. It's not that I'm skipping things I don't like.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    When I do get around to checking the handgun section I look at pretty much everything except Hi Point, most Glocks depends on the caliber, and size, and Mouse guns.

Once I take a look if its over 1 hour drive one way I exit out and go to the next handgun that appeals to me.
    I also check post count and how long the seller has been a member. I like to see around 500 posts, and several years membership.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Anything made recently that im not actively looking for really. I collect and love older firearms so I keep an eye out for them. Its onle of the reasons im selling my DD rifle.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Right now what I'm trying to ignore is rifles.

Y'all I got no room. Safe was full two years ago. Added a rack, it's full. The corners have guns standing in them. The bags and cases in the closets have guns stored in them. There's a bullpup on the sofa; it claimed it like a dog. It's been there for four weeks.

You are over encumbered and cannot run

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Generally I’m looking for specific items and if it’s not on my list I don’t look at the ad based on the headline. Simple!

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Generally, once I see a firearm for sale is set up with optics and/or a bunch of aftermarket items already on it, I will hit the back button and continue looking at other things. I don't want to pay a premium for aftermarket junk I don't want, and most set up firearms I see aren't set up how I'd want it done.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I'll look at anything that sounds interesting or will make me laugh. Like the rare kimber that started off at 8k. A quick google search showed them for max 2,500 down to like 1,500.

Last I laughed at that ad it was down to 4k.

Ignore list is : location is to far, must show id/ltch...

Ahap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 27, 2022
    Evansville
    Bear Creek / BCA
    I once bought a 458 SOCOM barrel under the false pretense that it was a Wilson Combat, I was lied to, it turned out to be Bear Crap Arsenal. Junk. Couldn't chamber a round, and if you ever did, you played hell getting it out. Replaced it with a Tromix barrel, GTG.
    Live and learn.

Top Bottom