• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Shortly after that was the JetGirl/Que debacle. I think that was really the tipping point when the Jocks (Mods) started to realize that the nerds outnumbered them and they couldn't run the halls of INGO doing whatever they pleased. Fenway sold the site to Texkev shortly after that, and a lot of the problem mods soon followed. Churchmouse was appointed a Mod, and I credit him with the majority of the housecleaning that took place. We teased him about being a bully, but he was far from it. He was the opposite. He was the one who stood in the gap and didnt take **** from the ones who really were the bullies.
    CM made it a point that things were going to be different, and he set out to do just that.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Shortly after that was the JetGirl/Que debacle. I think that was really the tipping point when the Jocks (Mods) started to realize that the nerds outnumbered them and they couldn't run the halls of INGO doing whatever they pleased. Fenway sold the site to Texkev shortly after that, and a lot of the problem mods soon followed. Churchmouse was appointed a Mod, and I credit him with the majority of the housecleaning that took place. We teased him about being a bully, but he was far from it. He was the opposite. He was the one who stood in the gap and didnt take **** from the ones who really were the bullies.
    There differently still some Bullies nested here….IMO

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Times change, people change. INGO changes with the times and the people.

From conversations I had with Churchmouse over the years, INGO needed to make a change.

There use to be another gun site in Indiana…. Believe shinglemonkey started it! Indianashooter.com

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There use to be another gun site in Indiana…. Believe shinglemonkey started it! Indianashooter.com
    I remember a while back a site that was mostly ex-INGOers folded and they came back here. None were around long IIRC.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I miss CathyInBlue, 88GT, and JetGirl…

As Hannibal Lecter said to Clarisse Starling: “The world is far more interesting with you in it.”

All joking aside, I wish they would come back.
    The olive branch was extended. I know CM tried a couple times. JetGirl came back for a day or 2 to check in. They do not want to come back. Can’t say I blame them after the way they were treated by the staff at the time.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove

I think I tried that one out. There reason for existence was to be censorship-free. And everyone seemed to make a point of that by being mean and foul-mouthed, As all such experiments go, it was a really unpleasant place. If you want to hear someone talk like that, just listen to a bunch of 17 year olds trying to sound "grown up."

Top Bottom