Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am thinking about one of these:

300px-Phalanx_CIWS_test_fire_-_081107-N-5416W-003.jpg
    :)

I don't have one, but I have been told they are really hard to find a good holster that fits properly.........

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    DW Razorback because I don't have a full-size 1911 yet, and I have always wanted a 1911 in 10mm.

I don't know really... I was fondling a TRP Operator today... I am thinking about a Sig 938, but is it really a pocket pistol...
    I have even wondered if I should try a Glock 19...
    I have pondered selling several that I don't use and getting a Nighthawk or WC...

OK every time I think I should learn to be satisfied with my small little gun collection I read post like these!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    OK every time I think I should learn to be satisfied with my small little gun collection I read post like these!
    I have started thinking about cutting down the size and doing some upgrades. There are too many that I just don't have time to shoot.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I don't know what I want to get next. I've been thinking about a Sig p320 or maybe a CZ of some kind. But then again a 1911 sounds good too. I think I need a dart board with some pictures to help me decide.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    S&W Model 60 Pro. I dearly love shooting them, it's a bit easier to carry than my 66 (which is a great gun). ANd you can never have too many wheel guns.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Up next is probably a Ruger revolver in .357 -- I keep going back and forth between the GP100 or the Blackhawk.

Will probably end up with both eventually.

Why? ...revolvers just feel right to me. I'm old fashioned, and I've decided to stop fighting with myself over that fact.

Last edited:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    IDK...a Glock 29SF in 10mm would be cool...or a 5" Ruger GP100 from Davidson's!

It could be anything really...I really just don't have the dollars for very much.

Last edited:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    My next handgun will be a Ruger SR45, all-black. It's been on order for a couple months.

3800.jpg

And I've got an AlienGear CloakSlide OWB holster for it, ready to go.

My next handgun is going to be a Ruger 22/45 MK 3 Lite. I already own a bull barreled Ruger 22/45. The new 22/45 has already been paid for and is being shipped to my local dealer. Fun plinker and I wanted a threaded barrel in case I decide to buy a rimfire suppressor to try out.

Is that the blue-barreled one? I want one of those.

I've been waiting so long for my special-order SR45 (still waiting; come on, Ruger), that I decided to get something to tide me over. I saw one of these for a great price at the Indy 1500, and it decided to follow me home:

View attachment 41865

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My next handgun will be...in the distant future. I'm running out of guns that I'd trade away my kids burning money in college faster than I can earn it. With two trades in the last week, I'm pretty happy were I am though, so don't really need anything else right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My next handgun will be...in the distant future. I'm running out of guns that I'd trade away my kids burning money in college faster than I can earn it. With two trades in the last week, I'm pretty happy were I am though, so don't really need anything else right now.

Working on a commander size 1911. I have a plan.
    Hope to ad a CZ Phantom in a week or so.

Top Bottom