• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My father thought he could step on a 5/8" bolt sticking up on his bumper he never cut off after bolting on trailer hitch. At the time he was around 280lb he stepped on it with his regular work boot and drove the bolt into his foot about 4". Two bad points. 1. It never went all the way through and left a chunk of his boot inside his foot. 2. The threads grabbed ahold of his flesh. I had to give a good pull it get him free. I took his boot off plugged the hole wrapped it tight and ran him to the ER. He had to have surgery to get all the junk out of his foot and was on antibiotics for about a month to make sure no infection set in. After that i started buying work boots with a steel toe and a steel liner in the sole.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    that-moment-when-you-speak-chinese.png

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    My father thought he could step on a 5/8" bolt sticking up on his bumper he never cut off after bolting on trailer hitch. At the time he was around 280lb he stepped on it with his regular work boot and drove the bolt into his foot about 4". Two bad points. 1. It never went all the way through and left a chunk of his boot inside his foot. 2. The threads grabbed ahold of his flesh. I had to give a good pull it get him free. I took his boot off plugged the hole wrapped it tight and ran him to the ER. He had to have surgery to get all the junk out of his foot and was on antibiotics for about a month to make sure no infection set in. After that i started buying work boots with a steel toe and a steel liner in the sole.
    That makes my butt pucker just thing about it...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That makes my butt pucker just thing about it...
    It wasn't pretty. After I got the boot off I could see the chunk of boot pushing up on the top of his foot. He takes asprin daily so it was a mess. I took a hunk of gauze and pushed it in a little and wrapped it up tight with elastic bandage. Then put a plastic bag over it because he didn't want to bleed in his new mini van lol.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Guy I know was (trying to)setting a 330 conibear trap. He was setting it at a work bench. Well, somehow, it slipped, and snapped shut on a fat roll on his belly!
    I cringe and chuckle every time I think of it.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    my daughter was a little over 2 yrs and afraid of the dark. she was potty trained but did not want to go to her pot to poop in the middle of the night. i realized her fear one night when i went to close her bedroom window. i still think it was a trap...she giggled as i squished

Top Bottom