Whats with all the deleted threads lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Actually I've seen more requests for removal of posts. Partly due to the abnormal trolling as of late.
    Not sure we need to weild much... INGOers do a pretty decent job of policing themselves, alerting us of foul play, etc.
    Spoof threads became so common, that members had difficulty telling what was real, and what was a spoof.

And I understand that. Like I said, I was just curious, not trying to troll.. But I wont sit back and get belittled by an unhappy mod for simply asking a question. Like I said, if the ol boy has a problem with me specifically, I have no problem talking to him in private about it.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Actually I've seen more requests for removal of posts. Partly due to the abnormal trolling as of late.
    Not sure we need to weild much... INGOers do a pretty decent job of policing themselves, alerting us of foul play, etc.
    Spoof threads became so common, that members had difficulty telling what was real, and what was a spoof.

Also, most spoof threads are worse than a bad case of hemorrhoids and some 40 grit toilet paper.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    And I understand that. Like I said, I was just curious, not trying to troll.. But I wont sit back and get belittled by an unhappy mod for simply asking a question. Like I said, if the ol boy has a problem with me specifically, I have no problem talking to him in private about it.

Oh please. Quit playing the little victim. Seriously? Belittled you?

Let's see...
    Just seems to me they are swinging their power around a "little" more than they used to. I thought the Break Room was a section where the hand around the throat was slightly loosened so we could have a little fun.

My next infraction coming in 3, 2, 1...

Hand around a throat? MOD power trips?

It's people like you that's causing me not want to post on INGO as much as I used to.

Spoof threads. Trolls. It's getting out of hand.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    ibtl1bush2.jpg

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm gonna win an award for most closed hammers. Damn you Bunny!
    OP, I think you got your answer...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom