Whats with all the deleted threads lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Just seems to me they are swinging their power around a "little" more than they used to. I thought the Break Room was a section where the hand around the throat was slightly loosened so we could have a little fun.

My next infraction coming in 3, 2, 1...

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just seems to me they are swinging their power around a "little" more than they used to. I thought the Break Room was a section where the hand around the throat was slightly loosened so we could have a little fun.

waaa2

What threads are missing from the break room?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There was the spoof thread related to some guy buying a Hi-Point last night that was gone, and just other ones here and there I have noticed.

Oh, that one. Well, I'm not surprised since 1. it was a spoof thread which is so played out they should all be removed, and 2. it was a spoof of another thread that was removed due to rules violations.

I'm sure this thread will turn into a *****-fest and follow the same path so, see my signature...

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just seems to me they are swinging their power around a "little" more than they used to.

The biggest part of our job as moderators here is to remove inappropriate content. Recently there has been more inappropriate content to remove. Make of this what you will.

I thought the Break Room was a section where the hand around the throat was slightly loosened so we could have a little fun.

My hands are around your throat? Really, dude? Lets ratchet this down a notch or five, please.

If you ask nicely enough...

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    The biggest part of our job as moderators here is to remove inappropriate content. Recently there has been more inappropriate content to remove. Make of this what you will.

My hands are around your throat? Really, dude? Lets ratchet this down a notch or five, please.

If you ask nicely enough...

Easy there Trigger... Think this little power trip is getting to your head.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    You posted a thread trolling the mods. Well, congrats. You won me.

How deep do you want to dig?

Real simple, I came asking a simple question. Personally, I havent seen anything lately that was any different than a few years ago (which was acceptable then)... You came in with some sort of chip on your shoulder, dont know if I caught you on a bad day or whatever, if I did, my bad. Simply asked why there has been more surge in the delete category, and some folks seem to be taking it more seriously than others.

If you have a personal issue with me, I would be more than happy to discuss it as adults in the Private Messages, as to keep personal business off the public forum.

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    23479713.jpg

:lmfao:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Actually I've seen more requests for removal of posts. Partly due to the abnormal trolling as of late.
    Not sure we need to weild much... INGOers do a pretty decent job of policing themselves, alerting us of foul play, etc.
    Spoof threads became so common, that members had difficulty telling what was real, and what was a spoof.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom