What's On Your Current "I Want It!" List?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Schrade LB7 was one of my first Buck 110-like knives. It was a solid tool!

I carried the shrade for years and worked it pretty hard. It sits in the tool box and occasionally gets used when rough duty is required. I have no idea how long ago I bought that knife.

I did make a deal for the WM-10 in the classifieds. I will have it tonight.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I carried the shrade for years and worked it pretty hard. It sits in the tool box and occasionally gets used when rough duty is required. I have no idea how long ago I bought that knife.

I did make a deal for the WM-10 in the classifieds. I will have it tonight.

Pics or it didn't happen!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. I just got the WM-10. I have to say it is pretty nice all told. Maybe a bit gawdy but the blade is unique and stupid sharp.
    Opens with little effort and is controllable. Blade is longer than my ZT's or ProTech's. Fills my hand.
    Met a really great Ingo member. Good conversation.

I like it.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    One of the things on my want list is a .22lr pistol upper to fit on my 80% AR15 lower. But I don't want the buffer tube type or the converted .223 type. I hear there used to be a company that made the upper I'm talking about but has gone out of business. I would like about a 6" barrel & maybe a short free float rail on it. I have done searches but have not found any for sale. Just want it for plinking or squirrel hunting. One would think with all the people going suppressor crazy a small AR pistol would be a big seller but maybe not.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    This one is inbound.......I may or may not keep this one. :dunno: Randy Doucette Custom Shogun. 1084 Clay Hardened w/ Hamon (Blade), Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber Bolsters, Amboyinia Burl Handles, and a Timascus Pocket Clip.

k1AuP1s.jpg

uJQFwKt.jpg

D2yxqDT.jpg

I like that handle. I have made some pens from that wood, turns beautifully.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I like the blade profile, CM (a lot !). Honestly, the handle doesn't excite me. It would be hard , IMO, to keep that handle material (linen micarta ?) looking clean ..... and in a nice knife, I like a clean handle. The main thing is ...... you stated that it fit your big hands very well..... and that's VERY important.
    I hope that you enjoy it !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I like the blade profile, CM (a lot !). Honestly, the handle doesn't excite me. It would be hard , IMO, to keep that handle material (linen micarta ?) looking clean ..... and in a nice knife, I like a clean handle. The main thing is ...... you stated that it fit your big hands very well..... and that's VERY important.
    I hope that you enjoy it !

I see it as a bit busy. The clip side does not have the detentes. It is a bit less gaudy but the fit is amazing.
    I love the blade. There is more to it than the pic shows.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I see it as a bit busy. The clip side does not have the detentes. It is a bit less gaudy but the fit is amazing.
    I love the blade. There is more to it than the pic shows.

Yeah, and I dig the pocket clip .... it's very unusual !
    (I saw it in the original ad)

Top Bottom