• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Its easier to say that to someone than saying you are preparing for something bad to happen, since a lot of people think they people who are preppers are crazy. I think it also draws on the idea of the liberal crazies that will riot when their gov't checks stop coming in.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    It goes much farther back than that. George Romero's Night of the Living Dead from 1968 is a classic, and has been redone at least once.

Don't forget about Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth. If you have kids its a fun way to get them into prepping without scary the crap out of them.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Last edited by a moderator:

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    There are rumors that the CDC and govt based zombie training is to get LE and military types comfortable with shooting unarmed human targets. I'm sure there's something to that effect on Alex Jones' crazy site.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    It kind of bothers me, I have been into zombie movies for 25 plus years and now it seems like everyone is. Sometimes, I just want to say, "Hey, I liked them first!"

treken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2012
    33ys7ki.jpg

Zombie edition microtec ha
    Off topic, but SWEET blade :rockwoot:

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    I don't mind the zombie stuff so much. I was able to get a Crosman zombie .22 cal pump air gun on clearance from wal mart for nearly 50% off and I got a zombie ammo can at Menards on Black Friday for $5.

What I don't care for is the people that don't understand fiction versus reality.

The Walking Dead is probably my favorite current TV series. I'd rather see the zombie stuff popular and a fad than more Twillight sparkly vampire crap.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I don't mind the zombie stuff so much. I was able to get a Crosman zombie .22 cal pump air gun on clearance from wal mart for nearly 50% off and I got a zombie ammo can at Menards on Black Friday for $5.

What I don't care for is the people that don't understand fiction versus reality.

The Walking Dead is probably my favorite current TV series. I'd rather see the zombie stuff popular and a fad than more Twillight sparkly vampire crap.

Okay, I gotta agree that Twilight is more annoying!

tpntch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    i am glad you guys cleared that up for me. i thought it was related to all that mayan calendar 2012 end of the world stuff.

Top Bottom