What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Converter Auto Chrono from Hamilton. Fits quite nicely on my wrist and the slide-rule bezel is pretty nifty.

pvfPfilh.jpg

ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Just a plain Timex. My son-in-law just got a $10K used Rolex for CHRISTmas. I spend all my watch money on guns. For that matter, I spend most of my money on guns. Wife says I may have a problem. I don't know what she means.

Johwar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2020
    Elwood
    Apple Watch-replaced my 46 year old Rolex witech still works like new but doesn’t signal possible heart attack or call 911 when I fall and can‘t get up

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My 30 year old Timex Expedition quit I paid $19.99 for it. I went to get another and they want $79 for them now. Has the dollar lost that much value in 30 years? Back when an oz of gold was $400.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    go to right now is a samsung smart watch. Love not being tied to my phone.
    Every now and then I'll switch it up with a citizens eco drive. One in gray, and one in gold.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I just wear a cheap blacked out Casio most of the time.

It has a silent alarm and you turn off the sound to avoid a loud "bip" each time you press a button.Which is good in some situations.

I use the dual time function to have the local time here in France and to also display Indiana time (aka freedom time).

The timer and stopwatch functions are useful for cooking.

It also works as a makeshift flashlight in total darkness with its two bright LEDs.

It's lightweight (1.7 oz), more accurate than fancy auto watches, waterproof, shock proof etc.

W-735H-1AV-4.jpg

The only drawback is that it's not something you would wear with a suit.

I wear the W-736-H which is a slightly different version of this watch. I bought it as a cheap alternative to a G-shock with the intent of replacing it with one when it bit the dust. That's been 3 years ago. So...

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I graduated college in 1988 and bought a Rolex GMT Master II. I wore it constantly for a few years and then traded it for a Rolex 2 Tone Submariner. Wore that a couple weeks and decided it was just a bit to flashy for me. Traded it to the guy that bought my original GMT, got a folder AK and ammo too, and I’ve worn it ever since. It’s been rebuilt once after a horrible hot tub incident and has been serviced a few times too. I love the classic style but honestly it doesn’t keep time as well as my Navy Luminox and for what they are selling for now I might just let it go. Don’t really want to pay several hundred dollars for another service and I’m tired of setting it biweekly. I’d sell it and buy a nice Tag and a few guns and be perfectly happy. The prices I see them going for now are 8x what I paid originally for the watch.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wear the W-736-H which is a slightly different version of this watch. I bought it as a cheap alternative to a G-shock with the intent of replacing it with one when it bit the dust. That's been 3 years ago. So...
    They are quite tough even as non-G-shock. :yesway:
    I had a few scratches on mine but that's about it.
    Mine never failed but I got a fancier version anyway.

Looks very similar to the previous one.
    Atomic time and solar.

casio_gshock_gw7900_b1_black_s_1592067644_6d5a0f5c_progressive.jpg

Radtgaeb

Plinker
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Daily driver is either a Casio G Shock DW5600 or a Casio MTP4500D-1AV aviator. My workout/kicking around watch is a timex Atlantis 100.

Not much but they work...

Top Bottom