What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eddiehelm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2018
    Marion
    Apple Watch 42mm series 3 except when I’m doing something particularly rough or swimming. I know it’s waterproof but my boys like to rough house and there’s no good way to find it at bottom of a lake if we’re out on the boat

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Holy. That's not the normal baller watch. Beautiful piece and you see very, very few.

I got my Father’s Day gift a little early. I’ve heard good things about the book, “A Man & His Watch”. I look forward to reading it.

8PeHWupl.jpg

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Seiko turtle on the stock silicon is my daily. It's been in a fair bit of salt water. Present from the girl and a friend of mine.

Kamner aviator with a Unitas 17 jewel cranker on a stainless bracelet some days. Present from the girl when I finished my degree.

Girl has an Omega speedy (the cranker/space watch, not an auto) that me an a dozen other people chipped in on to celebrate the end of some really tough times.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wife snagged this from the clearance case at Kohl's for CHEAP. By far the least I've ever paid for a watch with a sapphire crystal. I was gonna keep it for dress up but I was feelin fancy today with my new shirt soooooo...

V0Q3Wy6l.jpg

Top Bottom