• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That was interesting to watch... hehehe but I can't watch ALL of it.. :)

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I couldn't watch the whole thing. I can't play video games. They make me sick. I used to repair video games when they were the big boxes in bars. Sick. I used to have to wipe all the cigarette film off of them.

The funniest thing that I ever saw... Three of us had to deliver some games. One was going to a message parlor. One of the guys was just so gullible so we told him that the last time we delivered one that the girls invited us to sit with them in their hot tub (didn't even know if they had one). We walk in (I had never been in one) and the girl at the desk was pretty good looking in a nighty, that is, until she smiled. She had every other tooth. He started pumping up the free games while we set it up, hoping to get invited. We laughed all the way back to the shop.

The supervisor used to come in early and set the level very low and score very high on defender?? (I think it was called) then set it up to very high and the other gullible guy would come in and beat his brains out trying to even get close.

Went in a bar to collect the quarters once in a very not nice neighborhood and when I opened the front panel, a huge pile of quarters spilled out on the floor. I watched my back on the way out to the truck.

The worst? Going into a dive and having vomit all over the juke box I had to work on. Going into a gay bar and not wanting to bend over a juke box to work on it. LOL

Did I say I hate video games?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Alright.... I ended up watching the ending. I didn't watch the whole thing. I just let it buffer :) hehehe I completely understand his frustration...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    LOL, I couldn't watch all of it, but that was really impressive. That guy has played a LOT of Mario Brothers to be able to do all of those "percentage jumps" (or whatever you want to call a non-full jump) and time them with such precision.

BTW, why did the level look like that?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    freaking mario nightmare

I thought the regular version was a pain. That was horrible. I would go nuts about 5 seconds in.

Top Bottom