• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    What is your favorite "go to" handgun. Mine is a C75B that I purchased in mid 90's. It feels good in my hand and I consistanly shoot it better than any other gun I've owned.
    Bedside gun: S&W Model 15, 4 inch, loaded with 125 grain +P.
    Gun in my pocket while I'm outside working on my farm, S&W Model 66, 2 1/2 inch with 1 148 wadcutter (for little stuff) and 5 158 grain .357 Magnum rounds (we have bears).
    Walking in the woods, S&W Model 1066 loaded with Underwood 200 grain hard cast lead.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I enjoy the CZs, but the 229 has my heart. I cannot shoot any other pistol as well. Bedside I have an AR, but if i am not in a fixed location, the 229 is there. I still keep poking around, but I cannot find something with a better trigger that feels better in my hand.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Day in and day out it’s normally a CZ P01, PCR or P07. If I think I might be going into Indian country it’ll be a P09.
    That being said there is also a P7, DW 38 Super, Colt LW Commamder in .45, Glock 20 in 10mm and a S&W 66 2.5” 357 in the line up.
    There might be Colt Detective Special or Smith 37 .38 in a jacket pocket.
    Around the house it could be anything! But suffice to say there is an Sig P Series 9mm within reach wherever I am. As well as a 12ga riot gun and/or AR.
    There is always a NAA 22 Magnum in my front pocket.
    I know that’s a lot of different manual of arms but hopefully I’m efficient on all of them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Day in and day out it’s normally a CZ P01, PCR or P07. If I think I might be going into Indian country it’ll be a P09.
    That being said there is also a P7, DW 38 Super, Colt LW Commamder in .45, Glock 20 in 10mm and a S&W 66 2.5” 357 in the line up.
    There might be Colt Detective Special or Smith 37 .38 in a jacket pocket.
    Around the house it could be anything! But suffice to say there is an Sig P Series 9mm within reach wherever I am. As well as a 12ga riot gun and/or AR.
    There is always a NAA 22 Magnum in my front pocket.
    I know that’s a lot of different manual of arms but hopefully I’m efficient on all of them.
    all.png

:)

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Have you noticed any accuracy issues with the Macro comp? There are those saying the compensator negatively effects accuracy.
    I have one of those as well and I do carry it...just not as often as the classic P series.

I shoot it just as well as any other Sig I own. If there is an issue with the comp affecting aim...I am not seeing it.

(The only reason I do not compete with it is that it feels very small when doing reloads and I don't hit the mag-well as consistently as I do with my larger framed weapons.)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have one of those as well and I do carry it...just not as often as the classic P series.

I shoot it just as well as any other Sig I own. If there is an issue with the comp affecting aim...I am not seeing it.

(The only reason I do not compete with it is that it feels very small when doing reloads and I don't hit the mag-well as consistently as I do with my larger framed weapons.)
    Thanks. I imagine practical accuracy at defensive distances is fine, but some are saying the comp is throwing off bullseye type accuracy at 25 by a fair amount. I do not know, but since I am considering a 365 AXG Legion I am interested.

WhatTheHeck1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2019
    Fort Wayne
    I agree…I haven’t noticed any issues with accuracy. I really like how flat the macro shoots. I plan on switching my xl to the macro grip module because of how good it feels in the hand as well.

Top Bottom