• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vtnewbie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2019
    Vermont
    What is your favorite "go to" handgun. Mine is a C75B that I purchased in mid 90's. It feels good in my hand and I consistanly shoot it better than any other gun I've owned.
    Bedside gun: S&W Model 15, 4 inch, loaded with 125 grain +P.
    Gun in my pocket while I'm outside working on my farm, S&W Model 66, 2 1/2 inch with 1 148 wadcutter (for little stuff) and 5 158 grain .357 Magnum rounds (we have bears).
    Walking in the woods, S&W Model 1066 loaded with Underwood 200 grain hard cast lead.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I enjoy the CZs, but the 229 has my heart. I cannot shoot any other pistol as well. Bedside I have an AR, but if i am not in a fixed location, the 229 is there. I still keep poking around, but I cannot find something with a better trigger that feels better in my hand.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Day in and day out it’s normally a CZ P01, PCR or P07. If I think I might be going into Indian country it’ll be a P09.
    That being said there is also a P7, DW 38 Super, Colt LW Commamder in .45, Glock 20 in 10mm and a S&W 66 2.5” 357 in the line up.
    There might be Colt Detective Special or Smith 37 .38 in a jacket pocket.
    Around the house it could be anything! But suffice to say there is an Sig P Series 9mm within reach wherever I am. As well as a 12ga riot gun and/or AR.
    There is always a NAA 22 Magnum in my front pocket.
    I know that’s a lot of different manual of arms but hopefully I’m efficient on all of them.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Day in and day out it’s normally a CZ P01, PCR or P07. If I think I might be going into Indian country it’ll be a P09.
    That being said there is also a P7, DW 38 Super, Colt LW Commamder in .45, Glock 20 in 10mm and a S&W 66 2.5” 357 in the line up.
    There might be Colt Detective Special or Smith 37 .38 in a jacket pocket.
    Around the house it could be anything! But suffice to say there is an Sig P Series 9mm within reach wherever I am. As well as a 12ga riot gun and/or AR.
    There is always a NAA 22 Magnum in my front pocket.
    I know that’s a lot of different manual of arms but hopefully I’m efficient on all of them.
    all.png

:)

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Have you noticed any accuracy issues with the Macro comp? There are those saying the compensator negatively effects accuracy.
    I have one of those as well and I do carry it...just not as often as the classic P series.

I shoot it just as well as any other Sig I own. If there is an issue with the comp affecting aim...I am not seeing it.

(The only reason I do not compete with it is that it feels very small when doing reloads and I don't hit the mag-well as consistently as I do with my larger framed weapons.)

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have one of those as well and I do carry it...just not as often as the classic P series.

I shoot it just as well as any other Sig I own. If there is an issue with the comp affecting aim...I am not seeing it.

(The only reason I do not compete with it is that it feels very small when doing reloads and I don't hit the mag-well as consistently as I do with my larger framed weapons.)
    Thanks. I imagine practical accuracy at defensive distances is fine, but some are saying the comp is throwing off bullseye type accuracy at 25 by a fair amount. I do not know, but since I am considering a 365 AXG Legion I am interested.

WhatTheHeck1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2019
    Fort Wayne
    I agree…I haven’t noticed any issues with accuracy. I really like how flat the macro shoots. I plan on switching my xl to the macro grip module because of how good it feels in the hand as well.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom