• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Do it. The only issue is ammo cost and even 40 is closing the gap on 357 sig.

Double do it. :thumbsup:
    I would really like too, I have shot a 40. P226 with a 357 barrel in it and I really enjoyed it.

Ammo cost is stupid high though like you said which blows.

I would also really like to get a Barsto 9mm conversion barrel that is threaded for my suppressor and then have 3 different calibers in 1 Sig.

20220627_185835.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is there anything you find that you don’t like about the p365 x macro? I’m looking into buying my first CC in a couple of months and it’s a top contender right now (up against the g19).
    I've owned both, and still have a G19. X-Macro is nice if you're only going to have one gun for everything. It sure is slim and light, but the grip is longer than the G19 and may actually be a little harder to conceal, depending on your carry style.

I sold my X-Macro and went with a Springfield Hellcat Pro for compact/slim belt carry. 15+1 is plenty, is shorter than the G19 and conceals easier, and 17 round mags are available to match the X-Macro size and capacity. My 90% of the time EDC is a Shield Plus, but on the occasion that I think higher capacity might be a good idea, my Hellcat Pro gets the nod.

IMG_9212.jpg

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    For a fun range gun, Ruger Security Six 4". Every day carry a S&W Shield Plus 9mm, I am a poor shot and need all the mag capacity I can get. Bad eyes and old guy shakes.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    My longest carry is a G19-3. Over 20 yrs, but being edged out by a S&W Shield +. BUG is usually a 2in snubbie. (Own a Taurus 856, S&W 442, and a Charter Arms Undercover(older model)
    Wifey has my M10 S&W 4in bbl in her nightstand, and sometimes totes my 442.

The Shield+ is a newer addition, even got the $50 rebate. Light weight and carries 13 rds.
    I can handle the guns, but the holsters are getting expensive. I am getting finicky to choose leather over Kydex, and wet formed to fit each pistol. Buy once, cry once.

Spare mag carriers are also a stretch. I have broken off the belt clips from getting up and down at local burger place. Hate chasing around a spare mag doing the rock skip trick on the floor.
    Glad winter is coming on, will have jacket pockets again.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I stick with my CZ SP01--carry, bedside, whatever. Only thing is I carry it without the light that is on it when it sits bedside.

Kinda like up above... it's not the fanciest, smallest, or lightest thing out there, but it always goes bang when it's supposed to, never when it's not supposed to, and hits exactly what I point it at.

The compact belongs to SWMBO...

IMG_20180725_180057345-1.jpg

Top Bottom