• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bd1024

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Indy
    Spaceman11.png Spaceman11.png spaceman22.png -------------------So the LTL ACORN camera has been doing a good job of sending me pictures by texting, saving me some gas money, and keeping an eye on things for me. Last night, at about 10.22 pm, it sent me a picture of this glowing orb, and I can't figure out what it is . I am also posting another picture from about 8 AM this morning, to give you an idea of where the camera is set in relation to the feeder. ---- forgive the low resolution, but in order to post these pics the only way I know how, I first had to e-mail them to myself. Second pic shows 3 deer, and 3 or 4 turkeys. --- I have heard of others getting these strange glowing objects in their trail cams, but this is the first time I have done so. ---- Whatever it was moving pretty quickly, and fairly level, not erratic like a bat, pic is in fairly dense wooded area, no headlights reach this area, (about 300ft above road level, in the hills of Monroe county, only way there is to walk from road, (about 1/2 mile) or atv. ---So what do you think? thanks! --- >>> If you click on the pictures, they will enlarge a bit...........

Last edited:

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    Ok I'll say it...

25fbb0f9af48d383b339a4cfb5bf1a58.jpg

mike trible

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Camera picking up a reflection off of the Feeder ??? Does this happen to coincide with the times that your feeder spins the bait out ???

Top Bottom