• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Sig P320 Compact 9mm Pistol with Night Sights - Includes Three Magazines - USED - Police Trade In

$380

1705307278679.png

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Another CZ P10c, familyfirearms.com has them at $365+20 shipping right now.

Mine has the optics cut slide and tall night sights, I've installed an overwatch precision striker and trigger. 100% at @700 rounds of mostly Blazer 124 and some various hp's. It's my truck and backpack/duffel bag gun.

On me is a Shield plus PC 4" with the factory CT red dot. It's concealed carry perfection, but doesn't make the budget.

Last edited:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Can't really recommend this as I've never handled or shot one... but I looked for a good while and all the other options I'd consider have the blasted blade safeties which don't work for me at all, or have limited capacity. Seems like the Bersa TPR9 is the only one I'd even look at.
    I want one. I had the older Bersa Thunder 9, same size. Sold it to a friend. Great gun and really fit my hand well. The TPR9 is about 30 oz so heavy. New for about $380.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Optics Ready

$359
    $20 shipping they are very fast at shipping, and great to deal with.
    NST

GourdOnTheDoor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Noblesville
    If you find a 1911 at the right place you can get it for under 400. Being single stacked and having LOTS of stopping power it is definitely a solid option if you do not mind the size. i think it works great as a truck gun as well even if you are not going to carry it all day

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If you find a 1911 at the right place you can get it for under 400. Being single stacked and having LOTS of stopping power it is definitely a solid option if you do not mind the size. i think it works great as a truck gun as well even if you are not going to carry it all day
    Tisas you can find 4" models for right around 400 on sale 9mm and 45acp.
    My nephew has a Tisas 1911A1 copy. It ran fine out of the box. 230gr ball.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Just because it cannot be quantified does not mean that it does not exist though. It is an effective round is all i was getting at, you likely will not being using multiple rounds if you can hit your target.
    What?? Stopping power is a myth. You at a serious disadvantage in gunfight is you fire for effect, with one round (22LR, to .50AE), and wait for the bad guy to respond. I train double-taps. Whether or not I shoot a bad guy with a 9mm or .45ACP, is totally irrelevant. If you are still standing, still threating, after the first two, my game is to launch two more. Wash, rinse, repeat. The key to effective fire is SHOT PLACEMENT.. Four rounds in the center of the chest with 32 ACP, or 45 ACP will have the same net effect: end of fight. "STOPPING POWER" is a myth fostered by those who think a bigger gun provides better/faster/more lethal results. A good hit is a good hit. Calibre is irrelevant.

Maybe 25 years ago, Massad Ayoob spoke for the defense at a woman's trial for shooting her (ex?) husband. He had repeatedly battered her, and threatened her. She got a restraining order, she got a gun (SW 5906 IIRC), she got training. One evening, he broke into her home. She grabbed her gun and put 15 rounds into him is quick succession. Remember, he was in her home, so distance was most likely less than 20 feet. When asked by the PA why she felt the need to shoot him 15 times, she replied, "Because he was still standing." Supporting the defense was the fact that there was a round left in the chamber. She was found not guilty. I certainly hope he died. Stopping power had DIDDLY to do with that outcome. SHOT PLACEMENT mattered. She could have missed him completely with 9 rounds of .45, and lost her life in the process. Stopping power, my ^$$.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

GourdOnTheDoor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2022
    Noblesville
    What?? Stopping power is a myth. You at a serious disadvantage in gunfight is you fire for effect, with one round (22LR, to .50AE), and wait for the bad guy to respond. I train double-taps. Whether or not I shoot a bad guy with a 9mm or .45ACP, is totally irrelevant. If you are still standing, still threating, after the first two, my game is to launch two more. Wash, rinse, repeat. The key to effective fire is SHOT PLACEMENT.. Four rounds in the center of the chest with 32 ACP, or 45 ACP will have the same net effect: end of fight. "STOPPING POWER" is a myth fostered by those who think a bigger gun provides better/faster/more lethal results. A good hit is a good hit. Calibre is irrelevant.

Maybe 25 years ago, Massad Ayoob spoke for the defense at a woman's trial for shooting her (ex?) husband. He had repeatedly battered her, and threatened her. She got a restraining order, she got a gun (SW 5906 IIRC), she got training. One evening, he broke into her home. She grabbed her gun and put 15 rounds into him is quick succession. Remember, he was in her home, so distance was most likely less than 20 feet. When asked by the PA why she felt the need to shoot him 15 times, she replied, "Because he was still standing." Supporting the defense was the fact that there was a round left in the chamber. She was found not guilty. I certainly hope he died. Stopping power had DIDDLY to do with that outcome. SHOT PLACEMENT mattered. She could have missed him completely with 9 rounds of .45, and lost her life in the process. Stopping power, my ^$$
    Like your example shows, it is not like every shot will be in the center of the chest. If the same amount of rounds are put into a threat with fairly random placement the effects would definitely be different between a 32 and a 45. If you are trained with a firearm i would hope that you could land a few shots of the 9 rounds, and if not then get a gun that can hold more since that is what you need to be better equipt. But to say that it doesnt matter and the results are the same if you land shots on the body is a bit silly. There are vast differences in the effects of the two rounds.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$273

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$318

1706813359961.png

Qwerty357

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Pittsboro
    Glock 42
    I don’t have a ton of rounds through it yet, but it’s Glock and the 100 or so rounds of mixed ammo including as hollow points has been flawless obviously. It was used but it cost $340 at premier arms. I have no doubt it will eat up more ammo that I want to pay for and be 100%.

Also, my lcp was $150 and it’s been flawless at about 100-150 rounds of mixed ammo including hollow points.

Bought a 642 for $350 or so and you know it’s obviously 100%. I’m not sure what they go for these days though.

Top Bottom