• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Picked up a Westinghouse Igen2550 today. Had a 150$ menards rebate check. Currently have a Generac 10,000 watt generator to run the whole house. It's been converted to run on propane. The research I've done on the 2550 isn't looking good for after market support on mods. Has anyone on here made a extended run time tank for a suitcase generator or converted a Westinghouse to propane?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Over the weekend I spent some time developing a load for my bolt action 308. I'm not 100% happy with where I ended up, but it's something.

This morning, I got a much need wake up call that was a big hit to my pride and ego. I went to the gym for the first time in a long and time and it turns out I don't still have it. I am in such poor shape it's ridiculous. I'm mad at myself for ever letting this happen and there's a plan in place now to correct it.

Also, finished Matthew Brackens books Enemies Foreign and Domestic. Very interesting book to read about days I hope never happen.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Over the weekend I spent some time developing a load for my bolt action 308. I'm not 100% happy with where I ended up, but it's something.

This morning, I got a much need wake up call that was a big hit to my pride and ego. I went to the gym for the first time in a long and time and it turns out I don't still have it. I am in such poor shape it's ridiculous. I'm mad at myself for ever letting this happen and there's a plan in place now to correct it.

Also, finished Matthew Brackens books Enemies Foreign and Domestic. Very interesting book to read about days I hope never happen.
    Life happens...you can always recognize and remedy the issues.

Since I retired I've lost 35 pounds and gained a lot of strength and endurance. Now that you know where you are you can move forward.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Life happens...you can always recognize and remedy the issues.

Since I retired I've lost 35 pounds and gained a lot of strength and endurance. Now that you know where you are you can move forward.
    I agree 100%. It takes a little humility to recognize it, but I made sure my butt was back in the gym this morning.

efd1295

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Northern IN
    Picked up a Westinghouse Igen2550 today. Had a 150$ menards rebate check. Currently have a Generac 10,000 watt generator to run the whole house. It's been converted to run on propane. The research I've done on the 2550 isn't looking good for after market support on mods. Has anyone on here made a extended run time tank for a suitcase generator or converted a Westinghouse to propane?

Have you looked here? I have a 2200, but I'm guessing it's the same carb gasket.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Added watertight storage in the form of a couple plastic Craftsman toolboxes from Lowes (used my military discount) to the rear rack of the quad bike. Have just the perfect amount of room left between them for a couple or fat 50 ammo boxes. That, however, will have to wait for another day. Tested them out by going to pick up the mail, and a few things at the grocery store for the wifey. Bonus is now if a passenger rides, they have armrests.

IMG_4050.JPG

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Wife saw those small DAK hams on sale at CVS of all places, a very good price. So I had her buy them all. They’re made in some foreign country but they are good. With a shelf life like twinkies.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I mentioned this a year or so ago, I thought I would do it again as a reminder.

There is a small, family owned pharmacy in Fort Wayne where you can get Hydroxychloroquine and and Ivermectin. You can pick up in Fort Wayne or they will mail out your order. They are very nice people and I highly recommend them.

You can also get Z Packs from them. They have a Dr. there on staff. Just a 2 minute questionnaire and they fill it right there. Very handy to have around.

Three Rivers Pharmacy. 260-373-1083

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just took delivery of a rocket stove I bought during Black Friday. I think it cost $64 shipped to my door. It’s too heavy to carry around because it’s made of stainless but it will be good for bug-ins and I’m always looking for alternative ways to boil water and cook if things go sideways:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom