• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Been stocking up on antibiotics for emergencies. There may come a day when they're not available or just plain hard to get. You can have a Jase Case of five different antibiotics prescribed to you online. A little spendy, about $260 for the case, but there's a fairly large quantity of everything but the azithromycin. You only get a single course, six pills. To beef up the zithro(and the others)I've been picking up the same thing online from vet suppliers(same thing but I don't really want that discussion right now. If you know, you know). Even the vet meds will require a prescription starting June 1 so I'm getting those orders in under the wire.

You can reorder a Jase Case once a year per person so I have received my second. That's first tier emergency use. The vet meds are second tier. Obviously first tier non-emergency goes to a Dr or hospital while they still exist. Probably never gonna need any of it but that's the definition of 'insurance'.
    Great call!

And since I'm allergic to penicillin, I got two z packs...

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've never heard of a "Jase Case", and I had no idea the vet medicine would be harder to come by now too. My poor little fish need their antibiotics.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Got my prep for the week done and this is a good one!

I ordered 3 pairs of my favorite tactical boots
    1 to replace my warn out set (it was about time)
    2 to go into my storage vault cause if shtf, at least ill suffer in the comfort of my tactical research khyber II coyote high top boots lol.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    The Jase Case is relatively new, just heard about it myself for the first time late in 2021. The fish/bird antibiotics have been a workaround for many yrs but even that escaped me until 2020. I blame covid on my becoming aware of so many things,.....all that free time to research and the incentive to figure out wtf is going on in the world.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Someone I went to HS with recently posted on FB that their son started them preparing with a Lifestraw, solar/crank radio and long-term food. I mentioned OPSEC. They had no idea what that was. :ugh:
    Sad to say, but some people will be a supply point for the unprepared. Might wanna pull him off to the side and explain opsec and it's importance. Kinda reminds me of all the guys who have 10,000 rounds for each caliber, but can't physically do a thing.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Sad to say, but some people will be a supply point for the unprepared. Might wanna pull him off to the side and explain opsec and it's importance. Kinda reminds me of all the guys who have 10,000 rounds for each caliber, but can't physically do a thing.
    I did that, but am not sure they took me seriously. Well, at least they're in Florida and not likely to impact my life in any way.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I’ve been stocking up on some awesome Amazon deals lately. A spotlight/power bank for $20, some 5’x7’ tarps for $3 each, Augason Farms food for half off, some N95 masks for dirt cheap, etc. I’m slowly building up a decent stock for pennies on the dollar.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Who knows the best brand of well pumps? Pulled a franklin today. Been in the hole 30 years 12 to14 unused.
    Good question. I don't know really. We have a Grundfos that's been running for about 20 years now. I don't know the decision process that went into choosing it though.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Aaaannd... now I'm being attacked by this person's leftist friends because "You claim to be a Christian but Jesus would never turn away a neighbor in need. You're a bad Christian because you don't believe Jesus would refill your pantry if you gave it all away."
    Pretty sure Noah caught some hate when he was closing the door on the Ark for the last time. Your faith is what led you to talk to him preventatively. You're doing good.

**Edited so I don't go to hell. Epic typo.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Better check your Bible...Moses and the Ark are not related stories
    Man, shame on me. I reread what I typed and could kick myself. I should know better as I've been going the the "Bible in a year" podcast and am on day 340. Apparently I need to relisten all over again.

Top Bottom