• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Left the ? off on purpose as this is more of an FYI than question. Seems with every new shipment of LEE products (presses mostly) Midway has chosen to jack their price up each time. Yea, I know these are strange times and all.

Both Midway and Titan Reloading just received shipment of the LEE Pro 1000 in 9mm, Midway $310+tax to my door, Titan $230+$13 S/H +tax to my door. That's a difference of $65 on a product fresh from the factory. Apparently Midway ain't no longer what I thought they used to be....that's if they ever were.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Left the ? off on purpose as this is more of an FYI than question. Seems with every new shipment of LEE products (presses mostly) Midway has chosen to jack their price up each time. Yea, I know these are strange times and all.

Both Midway and Titan Reloading just received shipment of the LEE Pro 1000 in 9mm, Midway $310+tax to my door, Titan $230+$13 S/H +tax to my door. That's a difference of $65 on a product fresh from the factory. Apparently Midway ain't no longer what I thought they used to be....that's if they ever were.
    I have no particular insight, but the implication they are a bad retailer is hasty. What state are they located in? Are there crazy Wuwho flu restrictions or regulations? The point being $65 is enough to buy from the other retailer online but not enough to bash them for it.

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I have no particular insight, but the implication they are a bad retailer is hasty....
    Yea I'll say it's hasty, who said that?

I do believe it fair to state my prior perception of Midway being a high volume low margin source no longer applies when it comes to LEE presses.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yea I'll say it's hasty, who said that?

I do believe it fair to state my prior perception of Midway being a high volume low margin source no longer applies when it comes to LEE presses.

I don't like anyone bashing 2A suppliers for their price models, particularly in these tough times. What if anything is accomplished by this thread other than to complain about them?

Otherwise it would have been written Titan Reloading has great prices, better than even Midway, right now. The Titan deal is a really good one...

Top Bottom