• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    I don't cary a lot but around our small town it's usually a Ruger LCP .380. What I consider less secure areas it's a Ruger SP101 .357 Mag. with a 2 1/4" barrel both in pocket holsters. So far the worst things I've ran up
    against are threatening stray dogs in the woods

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Most of the time I carry a S&W .38 lightweight, but my new crossbreed mini arrived for my shield 9mm last week so I am giving it a try for awhile.

CX1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    Vigo Co.
    Currently I am using a Beretta 9000S in 9mm as my carry weapon. I like how it shoots and overall I am happy with it. However at the time I bought it there was not much in the way of competition for a polymer sub-compact model. I would have had to spend about 2x the money to get a gun that was only a bit smaller/lighter with the features this one has.
    Years later and I have decided that my criteria for a EDC weapon has evolved. The SA/DA option is not as important to me as it once was. An external safety is also not something I currently desire.
    So I am shopping for a replacement. The Nano (I really like Beretta) is currently at the top of a very short list of firearms I am considering.

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    I OC a lot so I carry a Beretta 96. May change once I pick up a new gun. Debating between a Ruger SR9 and an M&P 40. Will probably carry one of those more once I get it due to the smaller size of both of these.

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I carry all sorts of pistols but the one i carry the most is a xd 45 acp tactical, holds 10 rounds in short concealed mag and 13 in combat mag

Top Bottom