• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I live in the state of Delaware, nice state to retire, low taxes, no sales tax but for the past 10 years or so infested with liberials from Maryland, NJ, Pa and New York and they brought their politics with them. Our Governor (Gruppenfuhrer Carney) has introduced 6 anti 2A bills with one being a ban on various assault rifles, I will not go into the full horror of these bills like mag capacity of 17 rounds or less????????? So I went a bought an AR from Windham in 7.62x39, looking for some one who can engrave FJB on the magwell. Will this madness ever stop? Now if I could find a SA P-35 at msrp or below???
    Jump62

Oh and I get to shop for add ons

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Bought my daughter in law 150rds of 22lr for her pistol, and a box of 243 Winchester for her rifle. Bought my son 2 boxes of 9mm HP. All from Normashooting.com shipped to them free. $81 for all of it. I hope the Norma Whitetail ammo shoots well in her Remington 700 243. She said she was out of ammo for next deer season so I got her a box of this so she can try it out. If she likes it I know where to get more for her. She shoots around 300yds for her avg kill. They live in Nebraska.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Top Bottom