What do you like to slip your glock into (holsters)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Patriot Concealment AIWB holster for my G19

5m1riGW.jpg

Water63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    West Central IN
    For IDPA the Blade Tech will work fine the package you mention is the one with the double mag pouch correct? If so that will be a great starting holster. If you want to run USPSA the Bladetec will still work fine you will want to add another mag double mag pouch to your set up. You will want at least 5 mags for USPSA production class. The 34 is a good choice to get into competitive shooting.

My 2 cents shoot straight and have fun....

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I carry my 19's appendix in either a Raven Concealment Morrigan, or a CnC Holsters Keroman V2 AIWB if the X300 is mounted. Both have been outstanding for AIWB carry. The CnC holster will accomodate Glock 34-19 sizes with a light and RMR mounted, which is convenient for when I'm carrying the Blaster (Glock 19, RMR, S3F barrel with TBRC Micro Comp). I liked the Morrigan so much I got one for my 43, with an NSR appendix mag pouch on the opposite side. If I'm carrying OWB, Raven Concealment Phantom or Phantom Light Bearing.

ikendrick15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Custom Built Kydex Holster from Valor Defense. Retention and fit is great with one having traditional belt loops and the other running the bladetech teklok system. For OWB it can't be beat in my opinion.

rransford

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2016
    Elwood
    I wrap my handguns in a G-Code holster. Either a OSH or SOC rig. Then depending on the application, could use a leg rig for early hunting season. Drop holster for the range. And during late season hunting or concealed carry, a Galco shoulder rig.

Top Bottom