• Do you believe?

• Total voters

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I fully believe we are not alone. What do you guys think. This is always a fun topic to discuss, should have some posts flyin around over this one(No pun intended,lol)

This is what I base my belief on: With more stars in the night sky(just the ones we can see), Than every grain of sand on every beach on earth, Probabilities dictate there has to be something else. Its kind of nieve and a little conceited of the human race to think were all thats out there. JMO

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    It's hard to argue with extra terrestrial life existing, in some form or another, mathematically speaking anyway.

But I have a difficult time believing that we've been "visited" by super intelligent little green aliens flying around in circular shaped space craft.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I here what ur saying, I dont think its at all what we see in movies or on Tv. But I do think its possible. If there is inteligent life, i think it would stand to reason that they would explore just like what we do. Going to different planets and such. Possibley doing reaserch on those places they visit.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I just want to know one thing .... would they taste better with teriyaki or BBQ'd?

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Well, I don't think of them as aliens like TV makes them out to be. Who knows what they look like. I know this is a stretch, but anyone remember the beginning (or ending) of Men in Black movies? Where it shows us? Then it zooms out further and further until the earth is barely visible and its just a galaxy and then universe and then zooms further and giant beings are using our "universes" like marbles in a game? You just never know where you fit in unless you are calling the shots, and I think its safe to say that no one on this planet is doing that yet. Religious or not, Someone/thing else has to be out there statistically speaking. What little we know about space already is just to vast to even prove.

Tat2dman46013

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2010
    Anderson
    Just my .02
    It would be pretty closed minded to think were the only life floating around the universe,but I`m a realist so till I see some form of it I`ll leave it to the :tinfoil: crowd.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    I fully believe we are not alone. What do you guys think. This is always a fun topic to discuss, should have some posts flyin around over this one(No pun intended,lol)

Seeing is believeing,
    nowadays everyone and their brother has a kick butt camera and I have yet to see an even halfway decent vid or picture.

Till then I am on the fence.;)

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "I think the strongest argument for intelligent life in the universe is the fact that none of it has ever tried to contact us."

Calvin, from "Calvin and Hobbs"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    want-to-believe.jpg

:tinfoil:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    hmm... this coming right after the thread about Janet Airlines...

OP is a Gov't agent testing the waters to see how many people are on to their secret plots. don't let the feds win!!!!!

but really though... aliens out there? probably. I see no reason not to believe that there are, but I have yet to see proof that there are.

have they taken people from earth for research and probing? probably not.

Top Bottom