All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wish the cops would also start arresting those that interfere with taking a protester into custody. I've seen too many videos where as they are trying to take down a criminal, his friends are tugging at him and he becomes the rope in a game of tug o war. It seems in the vast majority of the cases the cops just rip the offender out of his buddy's hands and move him out.
    They need to do more of the "fine. You can go to jail with him for obstruction." And put the others in flex cuffs too.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I wish the cops would also start arresting those that interfere with taking a protester into custody. I've seen too many videos where as they are trying to take down a criminal, his friends are tugging at him and he becomes the rope in a game of tug o war. It seems in the vast majority of the cases the cops just rip the offender out of his buddy's hands and move him out.
    They need to do more of the "fine. You can go to jail with him for obstruction." And put the others in flex cuffs too.

Resources. It takes several cops to effect an arrest in such a situation. It's not just the guys in the front. And for every one you take out of service, you reduce your ability to control the space. 10 arrests can tie up 30-40 badges pretty quickly.

That said, your sentiment is spot on. Hook em all.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No.
    But threatening to murder, rape, and genocide is already against the law and should be enforced.
    Those supporting those who murder, rape, and try to commit genocide should be arrested as well.

Freedom of speech is not the above.
    Put into a new thread so as not to muck up this thread

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No.
    But threatening to murder, rape, and genocide is already against the law and should be enforced.
    Those supporting those who murder, rape, and try to commit genocide should be arrested as well.

Freedom of speech is not the above.

You'd be for locking up the founding fathers and everyone that followed them.

Freedom fighters and terrorists are one in the same, it just depends on which faction you support. Which is why you should be much more critical of your own thoughts on this matter, as they WILL be used against you.

Considering they're supporting a foreign group against another foreign group, I fail to see the harm. Much like those cheering for either ukraine or russia. Those aren't our countries and it isn't our fight.

What is our fight is that so called "conservatives" are pushing for legislation that would make the Bible illegal, because of their outrage over these protests. The short sighted dopamine rush ******** needs to have a severe reality check laid down on it, because things are way out of hand.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    You'd be for locking up the founding fathers and everyone that followed them.

Freedom fighters and terrorists are one in the same, it just depends on which faction you support. Which is why you should be much more critical of your own thoughts on this matter, as they WILL be used against you.

Considering they're supporting a foreign group against another foreign group, I fail to see the harm. Much like those cheering for either ukraine or russia. Those aren't our countries and it isn't our fight.

What is our fight is that so called "conservatives" are pushing for legislation that would make the Bible illegal, because of their outrage over these protests. The short sighted dopamine rush ******** needs to have a severe reality check laid down on it, because things are way out of hand.
    So in your opinion terroristic threats to murder, rape, and comment genocide of people is perfectly legal in your opinion?

What about supporting terrorists?

Are you equating the founders to Hamas?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The good application of a billy club that might destroy facial features would undoubtedly break those chains of the tug of war. Freedom! Break those chains!

Top Bottom