• Do you believe?

• Total voters

Tat2dman46013

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2010
    Anderson
    If "they" ever did look in on us they`d probably just shake their head and think,well "they`re still tryin to kill each other off,we`ll try again in a couple`o hundred years"!

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It is hard enough to find intelligent life when you walk outside and into public. There are most likely unknown organisms but I'd be much, much more interested in finding enough intelligent life to serve the U.S. in the manner which is needed(and no, I'm not talking republicans or democrats as hardcore from either party are morons).

People need to stop eating paint chips, drinking water with high levels of lead, and loosen the tin foil hats a bit. Maybe let the "experts" find Bigfoot first then worry about them darn space aliens.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I kind of think of it like us going out of our way to go visit an ant hill. They would probably look at us like a plauge, all we do is consume every natural resource an move on to the next. If I were an alien I wouldnt want to make contact with us. If they do visit obveously they have far superior intellagence to ours an all we do is kill each other an blow stuff up. Kinda have to ask yourself whats in it for them

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I kind of think of it like us going out of our way to go visit an ant hill. They would probably look at us like a plauge, all we do is consume every natural resource an move on to the next. If I were an alien I wouldnt want to make contact with us. If they do visit obveously they have far superior intellagence to ours an all we do is kill each other an blow stuff up. Kinda have to ask yourself whats in it for them

Pets?

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Yes. Some of the evidence is pretty overwhelming. Have we been visited? I tend to think so. At the very least they know we're here. The WOW! Signal is one of the strongest pieces of evidence yet, IMO.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    This is an interesting philosophical discussion... Or it easily can be.

As a Christian, I believe that life arose on this earth Supernaturally.

But no where in Scripture, that I can discern anyhow, is it stated that Earth is the ONLY place.

Simplistically, it doesn't bother my belief system one bit to surmise that perhaps yes, there are other worlds out there that have some kind of life on them...no matter what form it may be.

-J-

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    This is an interesting philosophical discussion... Or it easily can be.

As a Christian, I believe that life arose on this earth Supernaturally.

But no where in Scripture, that I can discern anyhow, is it stated that Earth is the ONLY place.

Simplistically, it doesn't bother my belief system one bit to surmise that perhaps yes, there are other worlds out there that have some kind of life on them...no matter what form it may be.

-J-

Not to get into 'Verboten Land', but if there is a belief in Angels, as many Christians do, there must be belief in life elsewhere other than earth. Because what are Angels, other than some form of Extraterrestrial lifeform?:twocents:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Not to get into 'Verboten Land', but if there is a belief in Angels, as many Christians do, there must be belief in life elsewhere other than earth. Because what are Angels, other than some form of Extraterrestrial lifeform?:twocents:

OR Angels and/or demons and/or other beings may be here on earth in other dimensions. We,as 3 dimensional beings (four, if you count time), could, theoretically, see 2 dimensional beings and act in their world. (I say theoretically because I am unaware of any 2 dimensional beings.) Four, five, or more dimensional beings may be more able to see into our reality than we are to see into the 2 dimensional realm.

OR The universe may, in fact, be no larger than our solar system and just seems larger due to some presently unexplained "optical illusion" type occurrence.

OR Everything we think is real, including this forum, is just the psychotic delusion of a cloud of gas which has intelligence but has gone mad while drifting alone in the vast reaches of frozen vacuum between the stars.

OR the reality might be something really bizarre.:D

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    I think there is something out there....now i dont know if they come here like in the movies i doubt that, but i find it very reasonable to think that of all the space in the universe there is surely some life out there. Now im not sure whether the life would be is intelligent or not. But in the least I would say there is probably at least animal style life out there and possibly even intelligent life.

Top Bottom