What do you duct-tapers do at restaurants?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Okay. So you duct tape your carry firearm to your forehead and you'll never carry like a sane person because you: 1) Know that no 5 year old girl can reach up that high 2) like the searing hot feeling of ripping duct tape from your scalp and eyebrows 3) Hope said searing pain willsharpen your sences when it comes time to pull the trigger 4) etc, etc, etc ad nauseam.

So what do you do when you go into a restaurant or other public place? Do you wear a hat? How about a bandana? Do you stay "out and proud"? Visit the restroom multiple times to make sure your tape isn't peeling? What do you do?

Disclaimer: this is a joke! If you get (*) by the above posting I have both and ice pack for your forehead and a fresh tube of prep H

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I don't duct tape it to my forehead, I duct tape it to my hands. That way it's always ready to go, and can't be ripped out of my holster by a 5 year old girl.

I was smart enough to tape it to my weak hand, so I don't interfere with everything I do with my strong hand.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Aww QUE ...never let us have any fun, must not have any since of Humor. (again ...joke...don't hurt me :-p)

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I can't believe you are trying to start another fight between the OCers, CCers, and duct tapers. Was this topic serious or not? :n00b:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Those who feel the need to open carry around innocents should stop. If your carry piece is too large to carry in your pocket you should put it down the front of your pants where it will hang just nicely for a short period in the sling of your tightly whities (likely there is plenty of extra room there).

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I prefer the "shoulder rig" duct tape carry. After the first couple of times, the hair on my chest & armpits was finally gone and it didn't hurt as much when I took the rig off at home that evening.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Those who feel the need to open carry around innocents should stop. If your carry piece is too large to carry in your pocket you should put it down the front of your pants where it will hang just nicely for a short period in the sling of your tightly whities (likely there is plenty of extra room there).

Hey at least we can handle a gun with a barrel longer then the bullet :-p
    And don't make fun of my man whites- ish. My mom thought I looked good in them when she bought them for me

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, it's not a problem for all of us; I don't have much hair except on my head (and, well, my ears) but I'm not duct taping a 1911 to my ears. Chest doesn't hurt much after a couple of times. Just sayin', one size does not fit all.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Well see... I'm part sasquatch on my fathers side ... Except the hobbet feet ... That's my moms side

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    This is my OC ...no duct tape needed. :rockwoot: <Do I really have to purplize this??? :dunno:> :D

blueprint3.jpg

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    This is my OC ...no duct tape needed. :rockwoot: <Do I really have to purplize this??? :dunno:> :D

blueprint3.jpg

Um sir I believe duct tape is needed. I notice you.have loose wires on your rig with no shielding. Five year old fingers can rip those right out, then you'd be SOL if SHTF OMG LOL

Top Bottom