• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    he needs to go. higher pay than any other government employee in Indiana, low moral in his ranks.. what has he done that is good for us?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Haven't met him personally, but my wife has, and can confirm he is an arrogant little prick. All that aside, he is the perfect Public Safety Director boss for the current IMPD Chief and I wish they'd both leave sooner rather than later.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    While I'm not a Indianapolis or Marion County resident, I think he stinks. There should have been someone hired with ties to the region so they could understand our values, rather than having someone try to force an east coast approach on us.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    While I'm not a Indianapolis or Marion County resident, I think he stinks. There should have been someone hired with ties to the region so they could understand our values, rather than having someone try to force an east coast approach on us.

Him and Mayor "we need more New York style gun laws" Ballard are peas in a pod.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Should have never been brought in to begin with. Heard him once on Garrison and he came off as a an arrogant prick. Adios!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    IMHO, he was brought in, to be a "fall guy", for the Mayor, and the Chief of Police .....

Ha, if only. The Mayor has NO IDEA what goes on around him and the Chief acts only at the direction of PSD. Straub is no "fall guy", Ballard won't let go of him.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Ballard was on the radio this morning. It's very apparent that he is in Straub's corner.

Top Bottom