• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    Friday picked up .380, 38 Special & 9mm ammo, ammo cans, 2 Bull hide belts, compass, desiccant pack for safe, Glock mag, snarfed some of Mr. Johnson's Candy, got a whistle & a mag carrier. Son bought a Springfield xdm compact .40 at Zx. I was looking for a broken gun to bring back to life. Could not find anyone that had a project for sale. Coonfingered for hours and had a great time.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    OD Izula, and a Yojimbo from Sheila and Brad, some Max-ped pocket orgs, and Grimloks, and a FAST magnet, that thing is pretty cool!

alhambra lion

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Picked up a Sig P239 in trade. Hogue grips for it. A Stoner holster for my 229R. And some INGO swag. Did not find my unicorn - CZ 2075 RAMI BD. Still looking.

piercedjp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Some 300 blackout brass (250 for $50), 180 grain extreme bullets (excellent price as well), a bunch of jerky, some tumbling media, reloading cases.and a Taurus 740 slim for $299.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Picked up a couple Soviet hat pins and a gun belt for my son, another gun belt for me and a couple INGO key chains. I didn't find anything that just screamed for me to take it home. My main goal for the day was to pick up a belt for my son, once I accomplished that everything else was just a bonus.

Que must have been busy slacking off somewhere else today since I didn't see him at the INGO table. Oh well he would have ignored me anyway. :) I did get to talk to Lovemywoods and Fenway and to meet RobbyMaQ. It was a good show.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Picked up a necklace the wife had to have and a chocolate turtle.She had never been to the 1500 until today.

I grabbed a shirt, some new carbide dies, some .38 special brass, 500 158gr LSWC's to load up and a few bandages.
    Overall this show didn't thrill me.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    I got to be the proud friend of a first time firearm owner..i also got to be jealous as all heck, because he's got more disposable income than myself and has expensive taste...so this mans very first firearm ever, was a bushmaster acr with a freaking eotech on it....waaa

oh yea, and i got one of those INGO dust covers, that was pretty cool...ha

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I bought 12 BHK for the business nothing for myself as of yet. Maybe today I will actually have enough time to walk the show and find something for me. It has been nice seeing the INGO members who come by our tables.

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Ammunition is still limited but I did get some .44 magnum for .70/shot or 35.00 for box of 50. That wasn't bad but it use to be around 30.00. But better than the 50.00 I've been seeing. I went there for revolver grips but the grips folks must not have come to this show.

I saw 22 long rifle at 75.00 a brick of 500. Makes Gander Mountain's price of 24.90 look really good.

JeepCrasher

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    I picked up a ZT 350 in black wash from brad and I got to fondle the new vortex razor 4.5-27 that Alan had as a demo. That will have to do until mine finally comes in about August. Original release was April but now pushed to August. It's not Alan fault but I'm bumming now. It's an awesome piece of glass but it should come with a hand truck to move it. I think it weighs 37.3 lbs by itself

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I got primers, bullets, cleaning stuff, picked up a couple of AR-15s that I had worked on, 9mm ammo, some honey from Anderson and a bunch of .45acp cases that I got a deal on.

Could have pulled the trigger on a couple of great deals. Did not. Probably worse off for my discipline.:D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I got primers, bullets, cleaning stuff, picked up a couple of AR-15s that I had worked on, 9mm ammo, some honey from Anderson and a bunch of .45acp cases that I got a deal on.

Could have pulled the trigger on a couple of great deals. Did not. Probably worse off for my discipline.:D

For the afternoon, the evening, or the whole weekend?

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    AR front sight tool, Blackhawk bandolier and Uncle Mikes QD swivels for the shotty, another large Fast Holster, and some dog tags for the little ones. Held off on a couple of larger impulse buys. Always wind up trapped in a tight aisle behind the un showered..:n00b:

Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    I saw many things I would have liked to buy at a decent price but nothing that I could not live without or find at a local gun shop. I did walk away with one of the magnets so I can keep a gun on the back of my nightstand for home defense. I was happy with that purchase.

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Before show I had got 3300 RDs of 22lr from a INGO member , got 400 rounds 9mm from WALMART , at show all I got was jerky and dark chocolate turtles .....

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    Nothing, decided to go to Bradis instead this year, picked up an M70A Tok clone in 9mm. Really happy I went to Bradis instead, although I'm still gonna be back at the 1500 next year for the INGO swag!

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    My wife and I got matching print pink and gray INGO shirts, a green laser for the cats... I mean camping, and a Johnson safe thats due to be delivered in early September.

Top Bottom