• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Here's what I ended up with after assembling all the parts.
    View attachment 34713 ar pistol 2.jpg ar pistol 3.jpg
    It has:
    Anderson Mfg. upper, BCG, CH, lower and LPK
    Anderson Free Float hand guard with upper and lower rails
    Magpul AFG2
    SIG Brace
    Extended length pistol buffer tube
    E.B.A.L.
    10.5" Pistol barrel
    Low profile gas block
    Single point sling adapter
    Single point sling
    Damage Industries Recoil Suppressor
    Extended release on charging handle
    Sniper Brand low profile red dot sight
    Magul Enhanced Trigger Guard
    Hogue Grip
    Yellow spring trigger kit tuned to 3.5 pounds

I can't wait to get it out to the range.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Didn't get to go. :tantrum: Did the responsible thing and was in charge of keeping all four kids corralled. So we did science projects in the back yard and erupted a volcano.

I have a growing need to visit my LGS, and in a hurry. Need a good shooting glove, need to coon finger an M&P 45c and an XDM (yes, I know, I know, I know...it's not a Smith and not especially attractive, but it felt good in the hand). LOL...that may have had something to do with why IndyJohn would NOT give me his vendor pass...

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I picked up an obsolete Indianapolis Police badge, silver with no eagle...very cool. I have been collecting badges for over a decade now, and have never come across one...awesome catch. The same guy had two more, but they were the eagle-topped gold shields and I already have a good example of that badge. I wanted to pick up all three, but wallet wouldn't allow it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Sleeping bag for son & his winter campouts (from IndyJohn), 2 ruger lc9 mags for wife, more jerky, cheap reflex sight for son's ruger 10/22.

Son used allowance to buy these two knives, and a ten trillion dollar from zimbabwe lol. Wife is not amused, but at least he has fun.
    Barrel of monkeys just happened to be sitting there, so I included them for JetGirl.

DSCN3212_zps35d254e4.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I got a new scope from Alan. He was definitely hard to find, but we tracked him down.

0A396425-DBDA-4236-A9A0-481FE88263E9_zpsb1fwhaz0.jpg

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I got an INGO t-shirt and 3 boxes of 300 Savage ammo. Was negotiating hard on a Winchester Model 12, but we couldn't get it done.

bucktowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2014
    bloomington
    A couple of INGO T-shirts for $5/ea, and an INGO sweatshirt. Spikes stripped lower.

Dad got a couple of magazines and one of those lock picker kits with a how-to video.

A couple of $7 italian sausages and $3 pepsis. A good time was had by all.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I bought a couple of ammo cans, and did two INGO transactions.
    That was it for me. I hadn't been to a 1500 in quite some time, didn't realize how many NON-GUN tables there are these days.
    Don't want to take away from the topic of this thread, but I thought it was a gun and knife show.

I did stop by the INGO booth as well and visited with Churchmouse.
    All in all a pretty good time for me, I think the key for me to enjoy these shows is to not go to one for a while.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Found some Remington 30 carbine at a reasonable price, and a $5.00 recoil spring for my Inland M1 carbine. (Who sez there are no bargains to be found at the 1500? Sure felt like one to me!)
    What I didn't find was the INGO booth. I was rushing, moving fairly fast yesterday, (The ladies were tired and the granddaughter was restless) but I still wonder if you guys were hiding from me....

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I sold three pistols at the show (some of you probably saw me), but couldn't find a S&W M&P 340 to buy. Instead, I only bought an INGO hat and a hamburger. This is definitely the first time that I've walked out with more money than I've walked in with :cool:

...I still can't believe my INGO hat was less expensive than the hamburger, though.

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    I got me a Just Right Carbine in 9mm and a 31 Glock mag. A couple of INGO stickers and a $3 Mt dew. Good times around. Make a mental note: Dote wear a leather jacket next time. lol

Top Bottom