What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Surprised myself by enjoying In the Dark on Netflix. It's a one of those crime dramas that slowly suck you in with list of characters that left me hard-pressed to find one likable. Except Pretzel, the blind female lead character's guide doggo. He's great.

Similar in feel to Ozark or even Breaking Bad in that a band of regular folks get wrapped up with some really bad people, and their attempts to get out keeps spiraling them into worse and worse situations. Satisfying ending.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Watching Lord of the Rings on Amazon. I am not into the books and LOTR canon so its just a show to me. So far, its not bad. I will stick with it until it sucks.

Dark Winds on Paramount is pretty good. Zahn McClarnon from Longmire is in the lead role.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Watching Lord of the Rings on Amazon. I am not into the books and LOTR canon so its just a show to me. So far, its not bad. I will stick with it until it sucks.
    I just started watching that too. The first few episodes have some slow moments in them but so far, I'm liking it ok.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I just started watching that too. The first few episodes have some slow moments in them but so far, I'm liking it ok.
    I'm liking it much better than I thought I would. Having read the main books, not the ones this series is based on, it's interesting to see how they are handling the background story. From the little I know of the books the series s based on, even the slow parts are warp speed compared to the books. My only complaint so far is this one episode a week nonsense. The whole point is streaming is to get away from that BS.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im not going back through, but if it wasnt mentioned, The Terminal List is awesome. I got 3 episodes in and Mrs. Monkey said she wanted to watch. So now on hold waiting for us to have time to sit down and watch from the beginning.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    HEADS UP FANS OF "SEAL TEAM".
    The new season has started on Paramount +.
    The first 2 episodes are up for streaming.

Just got done watching them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just watched The Accountant with Ben Affleck. Was much better than I expected, I mean how interesting can an accountant “on the spectrum” be? Pretty interesting actually. Novel plot with some clever twists. J.K. Simmons and John Lithgow also. Recommended.
    I saw that. It was pretty good.

Top Bottom