What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Watched the first (and only) season of Watchmen this weekend. Only nine episodes. It started out well but seemed to just give up at the end.

Started watching Rake on netflix. Dark comedy centered around an Australian barrister. Not to be watched with children or aged mothers. I am through season 1 and onto 2. So far it is entertaining.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I just finished watching "Outpost". It was an incredible true story. I do not tear up for movies. This one I did when the ending credits were rolling. When I started to really understand many of the actors were not acting and told their story as credits rolled.Some were the same soldiers who held the Kamdesh outpost during the bloodiest battle of the Afghan war,playing the part of themselves. Reliving what they went through so those who did not make it had their story told.

It was $4.99 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Outpost-Scot...hild=1&keywords=Outpost&qid=1597294011&sr=8-2

You will not regret watching it.

From Indiana.
    https://thefallen.militarytimes.com...of 43 U.S.,the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.

jand1911s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Zionsville
    Just finished “Hunters” on Amazon prime. Got to say I finished it out hoping that it would be better than it ended. The first few episodes were interesting and kept my attention but then it spiraled out of believability. I would say you can skip this one.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Almost done with the 5 season Australian show "Rake". Not for the timid with significant drug use and sex. It is pretty funny though. I was surprised how much I enjoyed it as I usually can't stand characters who constantly screw up and make poor, self destructive decisions.

jand1911s

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Zionsville
    Just finished “Hunters” on Amazon prime. Got to say I finished it out hoping that it would be better than it ended. The first few episodes were interesting and kept my attention but then it spiraled out of believability. I would say you can skip this one.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I got really bored and watched Tiger King thinking I'd find it stupid and shut it off. Don't get me wrong, it IS stupid but it's like watching a train wreck in 8k from multiple angles in slow motion. Stay away.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I got really bored and watched Tiger King thinking I'd find it stupid and shut it off. Don't get me wrong, it IS stupid but it's like watching a train wreck in 8k from multiple angles in slow motion. Stay away.
    I started watching the first episode and couldn't get through it. Bored me to death.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Really enjoyed Seasons 1-3 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Loads of laugh out loud moments.

As for my Man Card, μολὼν λαβέ.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Really enjoyed Seasons 1-3 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Loads of laugh out loud moments.

As for my Man Card, μολὼν λαβέ.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'll join you on that one. It was spectacular. The writing, the look...everything. Pretty close to perfect.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    MI0003570056.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom