What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I upgraded my iPhone and got it free for a year. Not a fan of Star Wars 'eh? That might be the rudest thing you ever said to me! :xmad:

I tried dude!!!! My brother MORE than makes up for it...I liked the first three...It's just after...With that being said I am planning on watching Mandolin!!!!
    tenor.gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm halfway through season 2 of You. Great show that you really can't guess much about the next turn. It's pretty dark.

I'm afraid to look at anything about the show. People binge watched the show and were posting reviews the first day it was out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm halfway through season 2 of You. Great show that you really can't guess much about the next turn. It's pretty dark.

I'm afraid to look at anything about the show. People binge watched the show and were posting reviews the first day it was out.

Wife keeps telling me to watch it with her. Maybe I'll give in

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I picked up seasons 1-3 from the library. Free is good.

WHAT?!!!
    Never even thought about that! :dunno:
    I used to do that all the time 25 yrs. ago back when I didn't have cable.
    There was a limit of checking out only 3 DVDs at a time and/or 3 days limit.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I picked up seasons 1-3 from the library. Free is good.

WHAT?!!!
    Never even thought about that! :dunno:
    I used to do that all the time 25 yrs. ago back when I didn't have cable.
    There was a limit of checking out only 3 DVDs at a time and/or 3 days limit.
    Oh yeah, the library in Westfield is pretty good for this also. We don't do it as much as we used to but it is a greatly overlooked resource for basically a poor mans Blockbuster.

Also: I gave Expanse another try and now I get it! Great writing, epic story, amazing CGI art showing other worlds - ships - bases... My ONLY complaint is the lack of basic physics understanding with the writing. It is SPACE! Conservation of motion apparently is not a thing in the future, or maybe there is air resistance in space in the future? Engine stoppage dos NOT equal space ship coming to a stop! Constant force = constant acceleration not constant motion.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Oh yeah, the library in Westfield is pretty good for this also. We don't do it as much as we used to but it is a greatly overlooked resource for basically a poor mans Blockbuster.

Also: I gave Expanse another try and now I get it! Great writing, epic story, amazing CGI art showing other worlds - ships - bases... My ONLY complaint is the lack of basic physics understanding with the writing. It is SPACE! Conservation of motion apparently is not a thing in the future, or maybe there is air resistance in space in the future? Engine stoppage dos NOT equal space ship coming to a stop! Constant force = constant acceleration not constant motion.

The sounds and sights of the space ship engines burning is cool but yes, that bugged me a bit too.
    I need to go back and watch S1 & S2 again. I watched a lot of S3 before starting S4.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    Haven’t started yet, but “Dracula” on Netflix, is on my watch list. I expect it to be good because the show is created by Steven Moffat. (Sherlock, Doctor Who) Initial comments I’ve seen from those who have seen it range from “very, very good” to “awesome.”

ISP3435

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    I usually get annoyed with shows like Sopranos, Breaking Bad, SOA, but I did stick with Weeds the entire way through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom