What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I finally got "modern" speeds of 15mps this year so I'm back into streaming. Love country life but the past 3 years of 2.5mps have been hell.

Netflix I finished Punisher and I just made it into season 2 of Daredevil and I'm loving the appearance of Punisher. "No half measures" lol. He's the OG Zero f's given.

Amazon I watched new Tick. Pretty dang funny but I have zero knowledge of the original Tick, so I'm unbiased there.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just started watching the new Sci-Fi series Altered Carbon. About 3 or 4 episodes in right now and I'm not quite sure what to think about it. Worth watching, but I can't say much more than that at this point.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Was too lazy to get off the couch last night to get the DVD so watched Goodfellas on Netflix. They also have all three Godfather movies although you might scroll past them as they used some weird cover art.

Jagermeister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Shelby
    Tudor and my wife is getting burnt out with King Henry. Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays the King and he is also in the Vikings which is my favorite series. I don't know if the Vikings is on Netflix or Amazon.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Just started watching the new Sci-Fi series Altered Carbon. About 3 or 4 episodes in right now and I'm not quite sure what to think about it. Worth watching, but I can't say much more than that at this point.

Watched the first episode last night. I'll watch more but it is a little out there.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Older shows on Amazon.
    Laughin
    Monk
    Psych

And for nostalgia I watched the first episode of Family Affairs. A few things I noticed were Mr French reading Buffy and Jody Winnie the Pooh (you might be old if you get the reference) and that the kids were from Terre Hut (that is how they said it).

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Just finished it, thought it was good! Hot wimmenz for the win!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just finished it last night. Weird in places, but a decent story and I thought it was well done. All the hot, naked women were just icing on the cake... :):

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Altered Carbon has a lot going for it with Joel Kinneman in the lead. But, the dialogue is weak and gets weaker as the series moves on. Episodes 1-6 are good. Episode 7 on didn't seem like the same show. Maybe it was different direction, but it didn't finish as strong as it might have.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    On the cake? Riiight!

:whistle:

Altered Carbon has a lot going for it with Joel Kinneman in the lead. But, the dialogue is weak and gets weaker as the series moves on. Episodes 1-6 are good. Episode 7 on didn't seem like the same show. Maybe it was different direction, but it didn't finish as strong as it might have.

I didn't pay attention to the episodes, just blasted through it. Some episodes were better than others, for sure, but overall I liked it. I think, if you look at the disparity between the 1% and the rest of us and then think of that over centuries, it makes a lot of sense. Some people already act barely human and thinking of those people with greatly extended lifespans does not inspire optimism.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Watched The Eagle has Landed on Prime yesterday. Also have Copperhead(s?) in line to watch. Hulu has some good stuff as well. Watched all 4 seasons of The Unit since Christmas.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Older shows on Amazon.
    Laughin
    Monk
    Psych

There's some channel on my Direct TV that runs Monk episodes all day, every Sunday. I started recording them awhile back. I didn't watch the show when it was new, so they're all new to me.

I also started re-watching the series Justified on Amazon Prime. I'd forgotten how good that first season was.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I watched the Cloverfield Paradox. If you've seen the other two "Cloverfield" movies, you might like this one. It's pretty trippy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom