What are you smoking or What do you enjoy smoking (Pipe & Cigar Thread)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I bought s brick of those in Florida.
    Basically they are like bundles of leaves that self identify as a cigar. They don't really taste like anything
    They aren’t great, but for a couple bucks they’re passable. My preference for a cheap stick is the Drew Estate Factory Smokes Maduro. I’ve had a few of these that smoke pretty good, but most of them are just loose and sloppy.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    They aren’t great, but for a couple bucks they’re passable. My preference for a cheap stick is the Drew Estate Factory Smokes Maduro. I’ve had a few of these that smoke pretty good, but most of them are just loose and sloppy.
    I like your comparison. They are about half way to where the factory smokes are.

Very easy and very nice calm smoke not a lot of complexity.

I prefer padron. So smoking these were like going from a solid old fashioned to a bud dry.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Don’t even recall what these are I hate smoking them with the bands on them….. I know everyone else keeps them on.

But the point of the post is to gripe… because I have 25 black label Cohibas and 10 acid deep dish cigars that said they were delivered today… and I was very much looking forward to them… and they are not in the mailbox. Says “handed directly to customer”

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      326.9 KB · Views: 4

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Don’t even recall what these are I hate smoking them with the bands on them….. I know everyone else keeps them on.

But the point of the post is to gripe… because I have 25 black label Cohibas and 10 acid deep dish cigars that said they were delivered today… and I was very much looking forward to them… and they are not in the mailbox. Says “handed directly to customer”

I never keep the band on.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

Yeah, if the customer was the ups guy :xmad:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I've been looking at this one. It's waay more than I need. But it will be the last one I own. I'm thinking when tax time comes around I'll order it.

I have this humidor.

Pro tip.
    Get a bad ass humidifier and also use humidi packs for the top.
    And put weather sealer around the door

Top Bottom